Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    All problems were solved.

    The game producer is the murderer of these serial murders. In order to reveal the truth of the year and prove the innocence of Nakamura Yuki, he started making this game.

    Unfortunately, fate played a trick on him. Just when the game was finished and waiting to be released, Rumeko Takahashi and her chaebol father passed away in a car accident.

    Before revenge, the subject died unexpectedly. This is really a great shame and humiliation to the producers who are obsessed with the things of the year.

    Therefore, unwillingness drove him to target Mrs. Kato, a poor woman who lost her husband and daughter at the same time. Who told her to be Takahashi Rumeizi's mother, she should make atonement for this matter.

    From that day on, he made up his mind. The game producer no longer sticks to the version number. He gathers people who are worried about that incident, who may be relatives or friends of Yuki Nakamura, and then creates this game group.     They shared and exchanged this game in private, discussing how to use him to complete revenge on Takahashi Rumeko. In the end, they came up with a brilliant solution:     package the game as a harmless gal game, and push it to the star stream of college students in Mrs. Kato's apartment building through a special push mechanism. These college students are all keyboard warriors who have made malicious remarks on the Internet. Let them be the sword of revenge, so that the game producer will not feel guilty.     This is also revenge, revenge on those keyboard warriors who believed in Takahashi Rumeko's rumors, physically harassed Nakamura Yuki, and even forced him to commit suicide.     Finally, through the special terms of the game, seize the virtual light screen rights of these keyboard warriors. Let them die in the game, the brain will have the illusion of death, so as to achieve the effect of the real death of the body.     The death of Keyboard Man can make Mrs. Kato realize how powerless Yuki Nakamura was at that time. No matter how hard she tried to clarify, she still couldn't go on with her life normally. In the end, he was forced to commit suicide.     Asakawa pear simply sorted out her thoughts, so the logic is correct, except for herself.

    Why do game makers pull themselves in? She is not a bad person, let alone a keyboard warrior, and she is even here to bring justice.

    After thinking about it, Asakawa Rika could barely think of an excuse: maybe she thought that her behavior of helping Mrs. Kato was an accomplice.

    The problem is, it would be too arrogant and conceited to make her brain-dead with this level of games.

    Not right, Asakawa Rika thought about it. The game producers never seem to have thought about what would happen if someone actually beat the level.

    This means that he has a trump card to ensure that even if the player successfully leads the whole team through the typhoon, there is no way to pass the game.

    What exactly is it?

    Could it be that this is really a love game, and while escaping, you also have to attack girls by the way?

    Taking ten thousand steps back, even if it is a strategy, who should the player attack?

    Yuki Nakamura, or Umeko Takahashi?

    No matter which of the two, Asakawa Rika couldn't find a suitable reason to persuade not to attack the other.

    If she couldn't think of a result, she let go of this thought first. No matter what the final customs clearance conditions are, if you don't survive the typhoon, you will really die.