Chapter 63

Chapter 63 An Eye for an Eye

    "Terminate immediately, and they must not be completely out of control!" The

    planner realized after belatedly that they had already caused a catastrophe at this time.

    If it is simply out of control of the data, this group of rich or expensive players has an accident, but it is just to compensate for the loss. If they can't afford it, they will declare bankruptcy and abandon their cars to save their lives.

    now what? The game entrance could not be closed for a long time, and the tens of thousands of knowledge of Blue Star were continuously sent into that small world that was not valued by everyone through the star network. The backhand of the entire civilization is exposed to the new intelligent civilization, and due to the previous behavior of the players, the civilization is inherently hostile.

    They created enemies for Blue Star with their own hands and became sinners of mankind.

    Unfortunately, the game organizers acted too late. It wasn't until the system made the World Transformation Land and Blue Star almost inseparable, that they wasted their efforts and cut off the connection channel between the two worlds. Only the unified live broadcast of the two worlds remains.

    "What are you doing standing there, run!" The

    main person in charge held the luggage in his left hand, and pressed the old-fashioned fingerprint lock with his right hand.

    The fingerprints are correct, the green light is on, and the door opens with a bang. The person in charge was about to flee for his life, when he saw the heavily armed guard standing behind the door under billowing smoke and dust.

    Stared at by countless eyes with killing intent, the person in charge broke out in cold sweat.

    The muzzle of the black hole directly touched the forehead of the person in charge. His hands trembling, he raised his head above his head to signal his surrender, and the luggage fell in response.     "Comrade policeman

    , listen to my explanation." He swallowed nervously, fearing that he would be destroyed if he made a wrong sentence.

No one answered him, and he didn't dare to act rashly, so he could only stand by with his hands raised. All the staff in the room also stopped the work in their hands after judging the situation, imitating the way the person in charge waited to be dealt with.

    The main reason is that there is no way to deny it. Their competition is too influential, and players all over the world are paying attention. There is nothing that can't be covered up.

    What's more, it is such a serious and appalling "civilization-level" incident. In the end, a permanent sentence is fine, the most likely being secret execution by the guards for "crimes against humanity".

    "Da, da, da." The

    captain of the guard arrived belatedly, and also brought the highest-level instructions.

    As the saying goes, if you fight against the outside world, you must first secure the inside. In order to solve the changes in the game world, this group of technicians who went wrong have all committed crimes and meritorious deeds, and must safely evacuate the citizens of the Star Alliance.

    Evacuation, this is easy to say, in fact, if it is possible to force the withdrawal, it would have been done long ago. The main person in charge was miserable, so he could only bite the bullet and negotiate with the technical staff for the next step.     Games are definitely not necessary. Regardless of how much it cost to maintain the server and build the framework before, don't even think about keeping it safe and making a comeback. The best way is to let the player's consciousness return to the body, and then cut off all connections.     "Miss Sylvia, we are sorry for the previous behavior, but now we have paid the price, can we let our players evacuate your world, we will not interfere with the future development at all." The     main person in charge tentatively He made a request to Sylvia, but only got a half-smile in his eyes. Silence meant rejection.     Sylvia chuckled and said, "The system, it thinks we are stupid."     As a new cyber civilization, the game world is extremely fragile. Although they have absorbed the knowledge of Blue Star, they have no corresponding practice to deal with it. implement it. If the hostages are sent back at this time and the line is drawn, it is equivalent to winning the battle and not receiving the military pay, and the fight is in vain.     Besides, as a high-ranking civilization, it is too easy for Blue Star to be held accountable.     The more Sylvia looked at their technology tree, the more frightened she became. How could a country that can abide by its mantra of flesh and blood and data soaring have no backup?