Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    Wen Fei opened his eyes, and the surrounding environment has completely changed.

    The villas and gardens where banquets were arranged before have now become small shantytowns. It's dirty, disorganized, and the quality of the people is poor. Everywhere you can see the smell of naked bodies and bad perfume.

    He felt very cold, and subconsciously wrapped his clothes tightly around his body. Only then did I realize that I wasn't wearing any decent clothes at all, but some fabric that couldn't cover anything. Barely covering the private parts, other places are directly exposed to the cold wind and the eyes of being chewed.

    He frowned uncomfortably, and went home based on the sudden extra memory in his mind. Turning around in the barren alleys, I finally opened the door in an unknown corner.

    As soon as Wen Fei put his left hand on the doorknob, he heard the soft cry of the woman in the room. The cry was full of hoarseness, full of dirty joy. The rancid smell exuding flesh power came out from the crack in the door, and the disgusting Wen Fei almost spat out all the acidic water in his stomach.

    He probably understood what was going on, so he let go of his plans to go home. I stole a coat from a hanger outside and put it on.

    His height has shrunk, so the coat just covers his knees, perfectly avoiding those eyes.

    It's a pity that the good times didn't last long, and he bumped into a certain carriage at the corner of the street—this was a very old thing in his memory in his previous life, and the old things can only be seen in history books. He vaguely remembered that this kind of four-wheeled carriage was ridden by noble people, and if he collided with this kind of carriage, his head could be moved from his neck.

    Wen Fei got up and wanted to run, but just as his hands were on the ground, he was knocked down with a horsewhip by a servant following him.

    "Ah—" he exclaimed, the pain from the whipping made his fragile body flushed.

    "Wait." An adult man's voice came from the carriage, "Bring him up."

    Wen Fei had never seen his body, but he could feel that the appearance of this body was beautiful. Otherwise, the aristocrat inside wouldn't be pinching his chin, making a sound of admiration when it hurt, and chanting some languages ​​he didn't understand.

    In this way, he was taken to a gorgeous villa, not so much a villa, but a castle or a palace. He was cleaned up and taken to a small, minimalist room. In this castle, there are many, many small rooms like this, but Wen Fei can't even hear the sound in them.

    His sensibility told himself that the current situation was very bad. He was sent three meals a day, and then "captive" in this gorgeous small room, doing nothing, just eating and sleeping every day, and then the servants sent all kinds of cosmetics with unclear ingredients, some of which were still exuding The unpleasant pungent smell was applied directly to his skin.

    Not good, not good.

    He couldn't go out, and the open window also led to the garden inside the castle. If you want to escape now, you have to go through the long and flat place through the window.

    Another day, another day and he will run away.

    Wen Fei recalled the environment in the slums, but subconsciously avoided the strange things around him. He numbly hypnotized himself to stay here at ease. Until one night, I heard a dog barking loudly.

    When they woke up the next day, everyone was handcuffed with family crests on their wrists, and the windows were also welded with solid barbed wire. The slaves who escaped yesterday made the nobles furious, so these apricot slaves finally paid their own interest after living in peace for a short time.

    They were locked in the room, and dignitaries who spoke no language kept coming to patronize them. Stripped of his rich clothes and replaced by suggestive cat ears and lace, he was raped back and forth day and night, sometimes by one person, sometimes by several.

    The paunchy aristocrats judged his taste, some despised him as inferior to women, some thought that the game was just a game, without a sense of realistic simulation. He didn't have a chance to say any of this, because there was no place in or below his mouth that belonged to him. His self-awareness dissipated amid repeated violations, and the memories belonging to Wen Fei were gradually being erased.

    In the dead of night, he was distressed by the change. Only Wen Fei's memory can perform the anesthetic duty for him in pain.

    I'm Wen Fei, not slave 1030. He kept repeating it to himself, deepening his impression.

    However, freedom of thought has always been the object of erasure. Wen Fei bent his knees in the pain, and began to seek pleasure from the pain. To the back, being whipped can cause his high-pitched screams and writhing loins. The faces of those high-ranking officials and dignitaries were constantly blurred in front of them, and eventually they all turned into images of rice grains.

    During this period, real rice grains also came. This eldest lady has completely transformed into a beautiful butterfly. Wearing a red and white plush cloak, she walked in hurriedly. Qian Yange next to him gestured to the servant to pass over the whip.

    Mi Li pulled out the whip, and gave Wen Fei ten or so blows on the spot, and every time he hit the ground, he could hear a loud "crack".

    His mouth was drooling, as if his sins had been punished by rice grains.

    Gradually, he became no different from his predecessors, they were all the best roast chicken in the area. He seems to have been favored, but this favor means that he will be moved from bed to bed. These beds changed from being inlaid with gold and silver to being made of solid wood, carved, and finally turned into decayed metal, which made creaking noises when lying on them.

    Not to mention at work, there are only screams of pain and joy in addition to the creaking sound. Wen Fei almost thought it was the mother of this body who was calling, but when he looked up, he realized that it was not. He had become a person no different from the mother of this body.

    As we all know, the body has a shelf life. After the expiration date, Wen Fei lost his job. He is not even as good as the mother in this body. When he returned to the slums, he couldn't even do groceries, he could only sell them. If there are not so many slums to go out, they will be sold to the boss of this land, and the boss will charge on time.

    In return, their bodies are at the mercy of the boss. The leader of this session is a relatively flamboyant player. Therefore, the buttocks of this group of people were all handcuffed to the wall for those who came and went to use them at will.

    Wen Fei thought that this kind of life would continue, until some foolish player tried to find true love in him, and he knew that the opportunity had come.

    Which innocent man has no fantasy of saving Feng Chen, Wen Fei's tricks of speech made him stunned. Even the player's cards were revealed.

    Just after the player promised to prepare a body for him in reality and took over his consciousness, Wen Fei snatched the opponent's body while the opponent pressed the logout button, and came directly to the real world .

    This body is a pampered rich second generation, and the simple butterfly still has the right to drop a certain NPC. Therefore, under his report, the rightful master who was in Wen Fei's body at the moment was sucked into the torrent of cleansing by the system, and he died without evidence ever since.

    Then, there is the long playtime. He was undoubtedly obsessed with this feeling of controlling the whole world in a whirlwind, so this time he chose Sylvia's world. He originally saw the shadow of Qianyange from the other party. Unexpectedly, the other party has a bigger picture than Qian Yange.

    He finally returned to the game world and was imprisoned forever in this place where he needed to redeem his sins.

    The author has something to say:

    15,000 is over, go to sleep.