Chapter 11

Chapter 11 New Journey

    Mo Li didn't take advantage of the victory to pursue.

    Keep three points for being a human being, so that we can meet each other in the future, this is her life principle.

    Furthermore, no matter how unbearable Company L is, it is also a leading company in the interstellar animation industry. It really drove Gu Xiaoming into a hurry, maybe he would drag the black cat to sink together.

    Mo Li glanced lightly at the tirade Gu Xiaoming sent, then logged out of "Mo Li"'s star network account, and returned to the Black Cat Studio where she was currently focusing.

    At 3:30 last night, Gu Xiaoming was so drunk that he hid in Mo Li's small window and poured bitter water.

    In his narration, Black Cat and Butter are heinous sinners, in order to make him, the messenger of justice, embarrassing in front of the entire interstellar people. He spared no expense to bribe his original subordinate (referring to Shen Lian), which caused him heavy losses.

    The heavy loss here is mainly reflected in the five million yuan spent on popular searches on Starblog, and the three million yuan spent on popular searches on a certain "lucky" star.

    When Mo Li saw the news, she was gargling "gurgling". She raised the back of her neck and spit out the foam from her mouth.

    I can't read it back, this is her greatest tribute to capitalists.

    Gu Xiaoming just wanted to arouse her sympathy, and hoped that she could return to Company L to take over the mess, and it would be best to hand over the signature and copyright of "Ji Cun" and "Shi Zhuan".

    As everyone knows, the gentle soul in the body has long been replaced by the smiling fox. No matter how regretful Gu Xiaoming was, he couldn't bring back the intern who was betrayed by him.

    Hehe, it deserves it.

    Mo Li clicked on the new version of the Xingliu platform, skipped the update announcement that no one cared about, and went straight to the private message.

    After flipping through a few Nikkei cooperation accounts hastily, Mo Li's fingers stopped at the private message of the official Xingliu account.

    Assistant Xingliu: [Black Cat Studio, hello. According to the system's intelligent detection, your Star Stream account has a retention rate of more than 80% in the past 30 days, and the videos are concentrated in the animation section, and you have been recognized as an "excellent animator". I hope that you will enter Starstream in the name of an independent studio and reach a creative cooperation with Starstream. 】

    This is an invitation to sign a contract with the Starstream platform.

    Mo Li touched her chin and had to admit that she did have a momentary heartbeat.

    There are many benefits of having an independent studio in Starstream, among which Mo Li is most impressed by the independent copyright and freedom of creation. As long as the copyright is firmly in her hands, there will be no conflicts with the company, and it will be convenient for subsequent IP development.

    Copyright is the life of the creator.

    If the copyright is not in your own hands, but transferred to the company's agent, it will be difficult to avoid incidents like "Ai Jiang □□". Even if you are the number one virtual vtuber, others dare to blatantly create three dicks to suck your blood. It also takes the opportunity of operation to discredit you in front of the audience.