Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    The fortune-teller wanders between dreams, and all kinds of souls float past her eyes. She just glanced at it with little interest, and then quickly looked away. Finally, she stopped at the most colorful of those dreams.

    That dream is like the colored windows of a church, and the doves flutter their wings to refract colorful light, and all the light and shadow form a part of this artwork.

    The fortune teller has seen this kind of dream, but as far as she knows, the owners of the dream are all people who died young. Only human beings who stay in the most beautiful moment of their lives will have this color in their dreams.

    It seems right, this is the dream of "that person".

    She held her breath and dived into the dream. Accompanied by the invasion of darkness, the suffocation of drowning surged up layer upon layer. The fortune-teller panicked, and when he was about to struggle, his wrist was forcefully grabbed. Immediately after leaving the water, both feet stepped on the solid ground.

    "Mo Li, this is not a threat to the system." The fortune-teller stared at the "person" in front of him. To be precise, it should be the phantom transformed by Mo Li's system. "Your ability is very useful for the Space-Time Administration. We work. This is not an inquiry, this is an order."

    Is this when Mo Li just crossed?

    The fortuneteller is a little confused, except for a few who are out of tune, aren't the fast travelers all guys with plans?

    Hearing that the system can give them a chance to counterattack, they slap their ass and sign the contract on the spot. How can there be guys who are reluctant or even forced to cross?

    "No one can force me." The fortune-teller heard "myself" speak, in the familiar Mo Li tone, "Even if you tie me there, I won't do anything for you." The

    other side was silent for a long while, then understated Threateningly:

    "It seems that you don't care about your own glory anymore."

    Mo Li looked up vigilantly, breathing slightly: "What does this mean?"

    It's foolish to show vulnerability to an enemy who will see your weaknesses in full view and then attack minefields you can't tolerate.

    The fortune teller was in a bad mood, and Mo Li's expression of so much concern would definitely be caught by the broken system.

    Sure enough, the humanoid data body "giggled" twice, and then returned to its original appearance:

    "Aren't you very clear in your heart? In the anchor point of the earth, you have already died because of the sudden explosion, and you employees, your animations, your unreleased projects. Guess what will happen to your heirs if other people get those projects and use them as proof to get all your animation copyrights?

    ” My own anger rushed straight into my heart, this young girl, a proud child of heaven who has never suffered setbacks in her career. It was the first time he was threatened with such crushing, and he was powerless to fight back.

    How dare, how dare the Space-Time Administration!

    Her heir is a coward, and even if he's on par with her in animation, if he's thrown into endless lawsuits like this, he'll be absolutely crushed. If you can't get the copyright back, you might end up in jail because of the lawsuit, and you won't be able to turn around in the industry for the rest of your life.

    Emotionally, Mo Li wanted to punch the system immediately. But she calmed down quickly, and pointless anger couldn't solve any problems. Since the Space-Time Management Bureau has the ability to bring her back to life, it also has the ability to destroy her career. Facing this kind of behemoth that treats other people as pawns, she is not yet ready to deal with it.