Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    Thousands of miles away, the black-haired young man Ye Chu sneezed loudly for no reason.

    "Strange." Ye Chu raised his eyes, the sun was shining brightly outside the window in May.

    The temperature is not low, and the weather is not cold, why do you catch a cold?

    He shook his head, didn't delay on this trivial matter, and handed over the contract to the host he had contacted before.

    They talked well, and it won't be long before they can officially take office.

    How did the host find out? It's a bit dramatic to say.

    Ye Chu first posted an advertisement on the interstellar recruitment website, and his requirements were clearly written. If a fresh graduate has at least a degree in child psychology, a non-fresh graduate should preferably have relevant work experience.

    As a result, all those who came to apply for the job were crooked. Especially a certain uncle who was laid off from a late-night radio station wanted to sing a nursery rhyme. He put away his beer belly like a rainbow, and began to sing solemnly, but he heard "Star Alliance Military Parade" when he opened his mouth.

    Ye Chu: It's hard, the fist is hard.

    He hit the wall again and again here, and the boss of Company W was not surprised.

    The charming woman still had a half-smile, stretched out her hand to lift the frizzy hair around her ears, then lit herself a lady's cigarette, showing her charm with her gestures and gestures. The smoke curled up, just enveloping the slightly dazed expression of Ye Chu on the opposite side.

    "Look, this is the gap between you and Butter." The woman raised her eyebrows at Ye Chu, her tone seemed to be understatement, but it also seemed to be a bit of a question, "It's also a children's animation, why can people find a suitable one in such a short period of time?" Host?"

    Ye Chu's face flushed suddenly, he was still young, so he really couldn't stand such a straightforward questioning.

    "Boss, you can't build up other people's ambitions and destroy your own prestige!" He raised his voice in protest, "What's more, the host of Star Network Channel 48 has long since run away, and the current show is supported by butter animation Yes , we..."

    Speaking of this, Ye Chu seemed to think of something again, and couldn't continue, his voice stopped abruptly.

    That's right, Butter's animations are novel in theme and high in quality, so there is no need for a host at all.

    In other words, Butter never thought about retaining the original host.

    If animation is a big upset in the interstellar era, then the children's channel derived from animation is the unpopular among the unpopular. Looking at the entire Star Network TV, there are only 36, 48 and 72 acquired by W in operation.

    What a cold word, it is even colder than the cold palace.

    Channel 48 does not need a moderator, and Channel 36 has no recent personnel changes. If the host still wants to continue his career, the final choice is only 72 of them.

    This was an oversight by Butter and a great opportunity for W Company!

    So, after returning home from the company, Ye Chu started to contact the sister Xingling who was "exiled" by the 48 TV station.

    Coincidentally, the other party is a standard sentimental party, who maintains his own unique filter for children's channels. She would rather go home to collect the rent, eat and wait to die for the rest of her life than go to other channels and switch to other programs. Even if she continues to retain her status as a high-ranking host, it is unattractive.