Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Topics

    Mo Li clicked on the advertisement details page and jumped to the official Star Stream promotional video.

    From Star Alliance policies to industry prospects, Up's lectures are full of hype. He is very eloquent and his language is very contagious. In the video barrage, there are "I am also moved" and "Let's try it".

    Mo Li raised her eyebrows, her deceitful tone sounded so much like a pyramid scheme.

    Of course, MLM is just a joke. The Interstellar Youth Animation Competition is very formal. It is a competition established by the Xingliu platform in response to the policy call.

    The 5 million bonus is not a gimmick, but an actual award from the Animation Department of the Star Alliance. Interstellar animation needs new blood. In order to retain creative young people, it can only be supported in this way.

    From this, Mo Li got a glimpse of the sincerity of the Xingliu platform. After all, the top prizes add up to tens of millions, so it doesn't look like something created to fool the policy.

    She carefully read the competition requirements, regardless of genre and content. The acceptance of manuscripts will be stopped before April 3, and the works of the contestants will be played on the Starstream platform. The award ceremony will be held on April 27 and the list of winners will be announced.

    The process will be broadcast live on the whole network, and five industry veterans will serve as judges. The top three recognized by the judges not only have bonuses, but also have the opportunity to cooperate with major manufacturers and distribute them on the Star Stream platform.

    This is a shortcut to quickly earn liquidated damages, gain exposure in the industry, and get on-line with major manufacturers.

    However, if Mo Li directly used her own identity to participate in the competition, it would be tantamount to challenging the bottom line of the original company. It's hard to guarantee that they won't do something secretly, so that they don't even have a chance to qualify.

    "Miss, we're here." The driver knocked on the window glass.

    Waking up from contemplation, Mo Li glanced at the familiar small white room outside the car window, and his memory told him that this was the original owner's house.

    She opened the door and turned to thank the driver. According to the memory of the original owner, he unlocked the door with his iris, and threw himself into the sofa in the living room.

    The identity is not in a hurry, the entries are the top priority.

    As the chief animation supervisor, Mo Li is eager to understand the animation process and software used by Interstellar. Only those who are familiar with their own food can know what themes and methods to choose for animation can reduce the cost to the greatest extent, and at the same time create amazing effects for everyone.

    Saving money is the instinct of all animation chief supervisors.

    After searching, she found the interstellar version of TVpaint and MAYA in the "work" category of the virtual light screen. The former is 2D animation production software, and the latter is 3D animation production software, both of which have reached their respective industry standards, and every animator needs to be familiar with them.

    Is the original owner good at 2D animation?

    It’s no wonder that Mo Li had this question. Interstellar people love war-themed animations, so most of the Xingliu platforms are 3D——3D is more expressive than 2D in terms of perspective and space, and it is more suitable for the grand scale of war. Rendering of the scene.