Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    【Black cat, you are finally a human again! 】

    After the fourth episode aired, scammers were everywhere in the animation section of Starstream Forum. The audience who had been hurt by the polka ending stood up one after another and spread the good news that the black cat would no longer retaliate against society.

    The most intuitive thing about this biography is that the number of broadcasts has been increasing steadily. Compared to Polka, whose atmosphere is depressing and whose ending is still being debated as a newspaper, the data of this otome drama is obviously much better than usual.

    With data as a basis, even if there is no enthusiasm for news, Black Cat's new show is still unsurprisingly out of the circle. It's just that the peripherals didn't produce much this time, mainly because Mo Li has no money recently, and the money was eaten by Xingneng Technology.

    These sacrifices are necessary in order to open up the world.

    Why don't you let Zhu Shi take the time to draw some TV animations and make a fortune?

    Mo Li rubbed her chin, and it was a good idea to put aside energy. Judging from Shen Lian's weekly reports and monthly reports, the market for children's animation is still vast. Even if the butter is not produced, W Company will not be able to capture it for a while.

    It's a pity that I definitely don't have time, even if I have time, I can't draw a single stroke. Zhu Shi, his head lowered like a frost-beaten eggplant, completely lost its original vitality.     She can no longer squeeze Zhu Shi's surplus labor force, which is a violation of the eight-hour work day law. Then let people yawn and turn on the lights to fight at night, her head can directly hang street lights.     So, after several months, Mo Li faced the problem again: where to get the money?     Just like a few months ago, the interstellar youth animation award that solved her urgent need appeared again, sending her a lot of star alliance coins. Of course, this time Mo Li was not a contestant, but directly sat on the jury seat in the virtual live broadcast room.     When the organizing committee sent the invitation at first, they were afraid that the black cat would feel bad for them because of what happened last time, so they asked someone who claimed to know the black cat well, feeling uneasy for a long time.     After seeing them in person, they were finally relieved, and none of the expected results existed.

    Mo Li didn't even bother to say "I'm young, and I don't have enough qualifications" and so on.

    She just asked, "How much can I get for being a judge for you?" One finger: "Is there such a number?" The

    organizing committee must have seen too many arrogant artists. They have never seen such a down-to-earth artist. They didn't realize it for a while: "Five, five thousand?"

    Five thousand? Put it here for voluntary labor!

    Mo Li raised her hand and was about to close the virtual space, and said to the cute cat without saying a word: "Xiao Zhu, see off the guests!"

    "Wait, wait! Teacher Black Cat, we are joking!" The leader finally noticed his slip of the tongue, Changing his words hastily, he reined in from the cliff and stopped the big Buddha. "50,000, 50,000 star alliance coins!"

    This is almost the same, Mo Li nodded with satisfaction, and reluctantly agreed to the organizing committee's request.

    For the grades of judges on Earth, it must be more than 50,000 yuan. It's a pity that this is a poor situation in the interstellar and animation industry, and 50,000 star alliance coins are still quite impressive.