Chapter 21: Ambiguous

Small author's note. Holy crap we hit 1k views! That's one of our major goals complete I didn't think we would get this far so quickly. Maybe I made the goal too low, but I'm still so glad we hit it. Thank you guys! Who knows, maybe we'll make it to the big leagues in the future. Can we hit 10k views? Anyway, let's get into the chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Nidorino, use Poison Jab!" Nidorino's trainer ordered.

"Nido!" with a roar, the light-purple pokemon's horn became drenched in purple substance, casting a wicked sheen. Nidorino stabbed at my Ralts with its horn.

I had scanned it with my pokedex prior.

"Nidorino, the Poison Pin Pokemon. The evolved form of male Nidoran. Its highly developed horn is extremely powerful."

Meanwhile, Trinity was fighting another trainer that had a Nidorina.

"Nidorina, use Poison Sting!" Nidorina's trainer said.

"Rina!" with a slightly shrill roar, the sky-blue pokemon's horn tip swirled with dark purple fluid, stabbing at Trinity's Ralts, the venom trailing the path of flight.

"Nidorina, the Poison Pin Pokemon. The evolved form of female Nidoran. It emits supersonic waves from its mouth to confuse its enemies."

"Ralts, Teleport and Confusion." I calmly said.

"Ralts, Disable and Zen Headbutt." Trinity said, her demeanor focused.

"Ralts!" my Ralts said, heeding my order as she teleported behind Nidorino and launched a small wave of purple psychic energy, hitting Nidorino point-blank.

"Nidorino..." he grunted as he slumped to the floor, getting knocked out by the super-effective move.

"Nidorino..." his trainer sighed, returning him to his pokeball.

"Ralts." Trinity's Ralts said placidly, his scarlet eyes glowing ominously.

"Nido?" Nidorina's eyes widened with confusion as her attack suddenly stopped.

Without warning, Ralts flew toward her with purple psychic power surrounding his head, headbutting her with tremendous force. A shockwave emanated from the strike as it collided, sending Nidorina to a tree, making her become unconscious.

"Nidorina, no..." her trainer said, looking defeated. "You did great, return." She returned her to her pokeball.

Trinity and I walked to our respective pokemon, bidding them a good job.

"You did great, Ralts," I said with a smile.

"Ralts..." she nodded but didn't look satisfied. I caught her casting a glance at her brother.

"Oh, I get it, you're worried about how strong Ralts is?" I guessed. "Don't worry, you aren't weak or the damsel in distress that you once were. You will catch up with him; I'll make sure of it."

Ralts looked at me for a second, then she smiled cheerfully. "Ralts!" she said, her hopes up again.

I couldn't help but smile at the cuteness. "Don't forget it."