Introduction

Jeon Jungkook is a soft, pure-hearted, Hopeless romantic 26-year-old man who was never keen on love until he met her. Gym, health, random crush, friends, parties and of course work that's his peaceful life. Which is going to take turns because she entered.

What happens when he gets married just for his business to a woman who is too much arrogant for his liking?

Mun y/n is a blunt, stubborn, sarcastic and of course rude 25-year-old woman, who is heartbroken beyond repair. She hates many things but above all she hates
"Cheaters"
Can Jungkook make her heart beat for him?

What will happen when two different personalities rise in love? Will they make it to the end or fall apart because of all the problems which are going to be thrown in their path?

Not just a love story!! A life lesson

Character aesthetic

Jeon Jungkook

I  believe that your and mine souls are old bestfriend

I believe that your and mine souls are old bestfriend.

Mun y/n

You  feel like home, the place I have never been

You feel like home, the place I have never been.

You  feel like home, the place I have never been

When we are together nothing else matters.

Warning ⚠

Some scenes are going to be different from original and Please don't spoil for 1st time readers or else it will not a good site to see. Am I threatening? Hell yeah.

The story comedy and fluff going to make you laugh, the romance going to make feel butterflies, the angst will make you cry a river, plot twist and suspense will make you sweat

But

But this Story also contains mature language, cursing, character death, smut, rape, suicide, and homo ships within members!!

I'm going to put a warning sign before starting any kind of sensitive topic, so read at your own risk.

Some rants

I own BTS;)

I wish...hehe

This is the work of my crazy mind which means it's fictional and has nothing to do with the real BTS members.

This is the first ever time I'm writing a book so grammar is not 100% correct and it has spelling mistakes, tones of them, Hope you ignore it and gasp the message.

Enjoy and take care