CH. 002

GISELLE S.

Imani had text me to let me know she was pulling into our driveway. I got out of my car being sure to lock my door behind me. I then made my way over to her passenger side getting into the car. We began making our way to the club I told Imani to take me to. We rode in silence for a while until she finally spoke up to spark a conversation.

"I don't like seeing you like this Elle, and I don't think going to the club is the best way to face your problems." She said to me.

"I hear you mani, but at this moment I would rather drink. I've tried talking to him, but it always just end with us having an argument. At this point what more can I do. I sit back and be the "perfect wife" and it's getting me nowhere. I honestly feel like he may be cheating on me also." I said looking out the window, fighting back the tears that were threatening to spill from my eyes.

"Giselle...... you seriously think he may be stepping out on you?" She asked me sympathetically.

"Imani, we haven't had sex in 2 months." I said.

"Damn! ... I mean dang, but maybe he's not and is just putting work over you. That's not better, but it's better than him cheating." She suggested. I looked over to her straight faced.

"Imani, you're 19, so you know how men are and how sex is. There is no way on God's green earth Nick hasn't had sex with someone in the span of 2 months. I just find that extremely hard to believe." I commented.

"Well.... Just stay positive sis and try not to think like that. I don't like the pain he's putting you through and God knows I wanna go shoot him in his temple, but in the event that he just so job driven and not cheating maybe y'all could work things out." Imani said giving me a tight lipped smile.

I just smiled back at her for the small dose of optimism she was trying to instill in me, but deep down I knew the truth and the truth is my marriage was failing.... and I don't know if its able to be saved at this point. We finally arrived at the club and I felt my anxiety and stress levels ease a little.

"Thank you again for this Imani. I don't plan on getting sloppy drunk, but I do need a buzz in my system. I'll text you when I'm ready to leave. OH! and whatever you do please please please don't tell mama and pops. They'll eat this right up and be ready to serve me a hot plate of "I told you so's." I said to her as I was getting out the car.

"You have my word, I won't tell I promise Elle. Just please be careful tonight. I love you." Imani said giving me a shy smile.

"I love you too mani." I replied back mirroring her smile.

I made my way into the club and made a beeline straight for the bar. In no way was I looking to spark up conversations with anyone. If you weren't a bartender, we had nothing to talk about. The club was oddly packed, while yes it was Saturday night, it still was extremely packed for this club in particular.

"Hi.. excuse me could I have a Blue MF, more vodka than the other ingredients please." I asked once I got the attention of the bartender.

"Of course, coming right up sweetheart." He responded.

I sent him a smile and began just looking around, observing the energy of tonight. I picked up there was a celebration of some sorts for our home NBA team the Golden State Warriors. They won the 2022 NBA Championship title, so the club was packed to the brim in celebration of them bringing home the title. I didn't keep up with sports much, but now I wish I had because I would've chosen another place to sulk in my sorrows.

After I was halfway done with cup number 2 I felt a body slide into the seat next to me. I looked to the side and occupying the seat was a fine, bright skin boy; about 6'5 and couldn't be no more than 23 years old. I looked back down to my drink after taking in his features, only for him to begin talking.

"You know they say if you take a picture, it'll last longer." He said, still looking forward, but I could see the smirk form on his face.

"Yeah well, say cheese for me real quick." I said still looking down at my drink. I heard him let out a small chuckle before he proceeded to ask me a question.

"You okay though? Not to be all in your business, but I saw you when you walked in. I had to muster up the courage to come down and talk to you, but I watched you down your first cup in 3 mins and now you're halfway done with number 2." He asked.

"Whew... well this just looks pitiful on my part." I said letting out a humph. "To answer your question though, I'm not okay, but I'll survive." I said downing the rest of my drink. I was about to ask the bartender for cup number 3 when the mystery boy touched my wrist and held a hand up to the bartender.

"Yeah buddy, I think she's good for now, she needs to let the first 2 settle in." He said to the bartender.

"They're definitely settled, who are you to tell me I'm good and don't need another drink." I said now snapping my neck in his direction.

In that moment he locked eyes with me too and I swear I melted. I don't know why, but suddenly I felt sooo small under his gaze. I was intrigued, and I would be a bold face liar if I said my heart and my pussy ain't flutter at the smirk that slide across his ever so beautiful face. He stuck his hand out for me to grab

"Allow me to properly introduce myself, I'm Jordan." He said.

I placed my hand in his and he brought it up to his lips placing a soft kiss on it.

"I'm Giselle, It's nice to meet you Jordan." I replied back with a small shy smile.

______________________________________

Chapter 2 is now out!!!

Vote & Comment