CH. 029

Kacey A.

"Okayy so the plan in motion how's it going?" My cousin asked me as we were on the phone.

"I'm trying, it's not exactly that easy. That motherfucker loves the bitch... Reallll bad." I said sighing.

"Well I need you to try harder, I need shit to move faster." She said before hanging up the phone abruptly.

I rolled my eyes and sighed heavily because at first this plan was a ploy to get Kimberly closer to Jordan and move Giselle out the picture, but now I'm no longer on board. I really didn't care for Jordan at first, but then when we talked that night at the club... I wanted him. He was fine, funny, and kind. Like who wouldn't want him, finding out he had a girlfriend made me feel some type of way. Finding out they've only been together for a year was gold. One year was nothing, so I've focused in my mind that yeah I want him.

I begin doing my research on Giselle finding out that she was married before her and Jordan got together. This information stunned me cause huh? what stunned me even more was the fact that she was married to a famous Lawyer; Nicholas Lee Stanton. I figured she either cheated or left him for Jordan. I came to this conclusion because divorce records are public and if you do the calculations they've been divorced the same time her and Jordan have been rumored together. I've noticed that her and Jordan were pretty low-key and didn't go fully public until their one year anniversary. A smirk appeared on my face as I realized; based on my research the media hasn't really put 2 and 2 together yet, but they will soon. Miss Giselle Harden isn't the golden girl that it seems she is.

Jordan P.

Today was my last day in the bay with Giselle before I headed back to D.C. I didn't want to leave her to be honest. I really wanted her to move in with me. She'd never have to worry about anything, but I knew because of her previous relationship she probably wasn't ready to jump into that life again. I woke up this morning and looked over to Giselle still knocked out. I've noticed that pregnancy has made her three things: Sleepy, hungry, and sick. She throws up or feels nauseous often. I googled good foods for her to eat, she said she wanted to work on eating more healthy foods. I ordered her a veggie omelette with vegan sausage and went to pick it up.

I just wanted to make sure I left with us on a better note. Originally I was going to be staying in a hotel, but Giselle insisted on me staying at her place with her. I'm not going to lie, this made my heart flutter honestly. I felt like we were moving in a good direction. I also wanted to bring up a few things in regard to how we're going to move forward with the future of our child. Once I made it back to her apartment I walked in to complete silence; she must still be sleep. I sat her food down on the counter and made my way to her room. Just as I thought she was laid on her right side, lips slightly parted, and lightly snoring away. I looked at the alarm clock by her bed and it read '10:03' I tapped her shoulder slightly to wake her.

"Hey babygirl, wake up.. I got you food." I said a little above a whisper. She begin stirring in her sleep before her eyes fluttered opened a bit.

"Goodmorning." She said with rasp evident in her voice.

"Morning, I got food for us, it's on the kitchen counter." I said placing a kiss on her cheek and forehead.

"Thank you, you didn't have to, so sweet of you baby." She smiled slightly before getting out of the bed.

My heart fluttered at her calling me 'baby.' I really loved the hell out of this girl and wanted to give her the world honestly. She deserved it and nothing less. I want to marry Giselle honestly. I know right now probably won't be the best considering our relationship is new and we're still navigating through it. What I did know is; it was going to happen, she was going to be Mrs.Poole one day. I took in her appearance as she walked around me to head to her bathroom. She was wearing a black Nike sports bra and a pair of black Nike pro shorts. I could see her bump coming in just a little. It was still unnoticeable if she wore loose clothing, but nevertheless the small bump was there. I felt a smile etch its way across my face as I admired my baby carrying my baby.