CH. 011

JORDAN POOLE 

I continued to shoot around as I been at the facility all morning practicing for the upcoming season. We had just arrived back from the NBA games in Japan. I was missing Giselle more and more; having to leave her those few days was hard. We had become so close during the summer; I even invited her to come on my trip to tour Europe, and just having her there was amazing. I can't lie I've been ready for the finalization of her divorce, so I can officially make her mine. I know it's pretty soon, but she and I have been together for 3 months practically. I talk about her all the time around the boys, but Ralen and J2 are the only 2 who've had the pleasure of meeting her. 

"Yo JP, what you doing after practice." I heard Looney ask walking towards me bouncing a basketball. 

"I'm probably going to take Giselle out, I haven't seen her since we left for Japan, I miss her face." I said while going forward, making a lay-up.

"When are you going to let us meet your mystery girl?" He asked. 

"Well our situation is a bit complicated." I said throwing the ball from the free throw, banking it in. 

"How complicated we talking man?" He asked with a bit of concern laced in his tone. 

"She's married." I said nonchalantly. 

"I'm sorry... did I hear that correctly? What the hell you doing messing with a married woman JP?" He asked even more concerned. 

"Exactly why I said our situation is complicated, because though she's married, she's getting a divorce. They were together for 8 years, but he wasn't doing what needed to be done as a husband... then she met me; one thing led to another and here we are today." I said now walking toward the bench to take a seat and breather. 

"One thing led to another, Y'all had sex JP? She not a MILF is she?" He followed asking me a series of questions. 

I let a small laugh at his last question. "My God bro, yeah we had sex... in my defense she came on to me, and at the time I didn't know she was married. It was championship night, to be honest we both were off liquid courage. I wasn't denying her offer. And no she's not a MILF.. she's actually the same age as me." I said. 

"Damn man... you definitely been having an interesting couple of months huh." He commented. 

"Exactly why I haven't been in the rush to make her meet you guys. She's going through a lot and I'm just trying to be in her corner til things get better for her. I'll for sure bring her around when the time is right." I said looking down at my watch; I saw it was time for practice to end. 

"Well I'll see you tomorrow Loon, I'm going to see my woman. Tell Mariah I said hey." I said happily making my way to the locker room to gather my things and hit Giselle up. 

GISELLE H. 

I was sitting in my car outside of my parents house. After my outburst at the final meeting of the divorce settlement; the lawyers drew up a new contract for Nick and I to sign stating that I give him full possession to everything we had except the LLC. to my writing site. I honestly was okay; the divorce was finalized, Nick and everything that reminded me of Nicholas was out of my life. The scary thing about all of this was knowing I was technically back at square 1, but I was happy. I could finally put my writing skills to work, I could finally regain the amount of youth that was taken from me in that marriage. 

I can't lie finding out Nicholas was cheating on me hurt, but I wasn't surprised. I suspected it, but I think what hurt the most is knowing he got the bitch pregnant. He made me feel like I was so unworthy of bearing his kids, but he was careless enough to impregnate another woman... his secretary at that. I'm over it now, I can finally focus on what I'm building with Jordan. Speaking of Jordan I miss him. He's been in Japan for the NBA Japan Games and I've been anticipating his arrival back to the states since he left.