CH. 014

Giselle H.

"So did you enjoy your time at the open practice?" Jordan asked me as I walked into his apartment.

After leaving the arena, I dropped Mani off back at my parents house and made my way back to Jordan's to spend the night. Tomorrow he has and off-day and is going to come with me to begin my search for a new apartment.

"I did truly! I met Ayesha Curry today! Im so ecstatic right now, thank you for inviting us today." I said planting a kiss on his cheek.

"So what did y'all talk about?" He asked me.

"She wants to collaborate with me; for me to write an article on her brand 'Sweet July'. This is really going to boost my career tremendously." I said with a big smile on my face.

"That's fire baby, I'm proud of you. You deserve this and your breakout is coming babe." He said.

"Sooo you still up for helping me apartment hunting? My moms starting to question where I'm going these days... which means it's time to get out lol." I said to him.

"For sure, I mean I don't mind you being my roommate." He said smirking at me.

"Haha nice try Poole, not moving in with you til there's a ring on my finger and a baby in my belly, till then enjoy your Ralen." I said tapping his cheek and walked away to his room.

"That can be arranged baby, it ain't nothing to me." He said following behind me.

"Jordan shut up and lets go to bed... we're going to have a long day tomorrow." I said crawling into the bed.

NEXT DAY

My alarm went off indicating it was time for Jordan and I to wake up and prepare for our errands of the day.

I shook Jordan slightly trying to wake him up, but this man was not budging at all so I sat thinking of what I could do to get him to wake up. My intrusive thoughts popped in, so I pinched his nose closed and covered his mouth; his eyes popped open wide in the lack of being able to breathe.

"What the fuck Giselle! Why would you do some shit like that girl." He asked looking at me like I grew 5 heads.

"Sorry my intrusive thoughts won, I had to wake you up and the logical way I tried wasn't working." I said shrugging my shoulders and got up to begin getting ready.

I finished my face routine and was towel drying my face, I looked up to lock eyes with Jordan through the mirror. He had a straight face looking at me so I asked

"What's up Jordan?" I asked tilting my head to the side still keeping eye contact.

He pushed off the wall and walked up behind me gripping my neck and making me looking up into his eyes.

"If you ever in your life do some shit like that again to wake me up, imma fuck you up my love... next time wake up by sitting on my face or riding my dick." He said letting me go and sending a hard smack to my ass.

I was now bothered and trying to regroup what just happened. I silently walked into the bedroom and finished getting dressed as Jordan was placing on his chains and pinky ring to finish off his look. I was trying to contain my desires, but after his little stunt in the restroom it took everything in my not to just pounce on him.

"Why you so quite Giselle." He said with a smirk on face.

"you know why." I said rolling my eyes.

"You better stop before I give you a true reason to roll em." He said walking out the room.