CH. 015

Jordan P.

Giselle and I made our way back to my apartment which would be about a 30 minuet drive. After what went down at the last complex I could tell her mood was stomped a little. It honestly pissed me off because even after they're no longer together Nicholas still chooses to mess with Giselle and I'm not here for it... like at all.

"You hungry?" I asked, trying to lighten the mood with food.

"A little, but I don't really have a taste for anything." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Does Chick-Fil-A sound good?" I asked looking at her as I came to a red light.

"Yes that sounds good, I could use a milkshake." She said looking to me and giving me a light smile.

"Look baby, I know you're upset about the apartment, but you're going to find the one that's perfect with great management soon, I promise. As for Nicholas, don't let him get to you. He's the past, its us now, so Fuck him and all his tactics, he has no win in your future endeavors." I say to her.

She grabbed my face and placed a kiss on my lips, "Thank you Jordan, you're really a great man." She said smiling at me.

We pulled into Chick-Fil-A and once we got our food, we continued back to my place.

"Are you spending the night again?" I asked her pulling into my parking garage.

"I'm sure Ralen, Kai, and Kota are tired of me hogging their human." She said with a little chuckle.

"First off Kai and Kota like you, second Ralen will have to either get over you being around or go out and find him a piece of pussy to occupy him." I said, causing her to burst into a fit of laughter.

"I just- Ralen's best friend is Jordan Anthony Poole, I don't know how he has trouble getting a 'piece of pussy' She said.

"Because they just try to use him to get to me which is why he kinda just stays to himself or with me and J2." I said opening the door.

As I was getting out I seen Giselle reaching over to open the door, I hopped back in and slapped her hands.

"What the hell Jordan!" She exclaimed.

"Don't you dare try to open that door yourself Giselle, be for real." I said glaring at her.

"My bad, I wasn't thinking. I keep forgetting that you do that." She said.

"Its truly a shame that he wasn't a gentlemen toward you." I said grabbing her hand to help her out the car.

I opened my door allowing her to walk in before me, pulling out my phone I searched Nicholas' Office location. Like I said he was truly starting to piss me off with the constant tampering of Giselle's life. Acting like a little bitch because he fucked up and lost an amazing girl.

"Hey love, you cool with staying here while I go out and handle some business?" I asked her.

"Sure, I can continue to research apartments, or talk to Esh so we can get started on this article either way I should be fine by myself for a little while." She said.

"Good, I wanna come back to my place in one piece." I said grabbing my keys heading out the door.

"I make zero promises Poole." She said and placed a kiss on my cheek before shutting and locking the door. I laughed while shaking my head at her antics.

Once I placed the address into the my gps I begin making my way to his office. Truth be told I didn't know what I was going to say or how things would go, but what I did know was I could no longer sit back and let this man affect Giselle's life because of his own narcissism. After a 15 minuet drive I arrived, I walked into the building looking around.