CH. 012

"Girl, you look so good
You're all I can think about
The only one I can't be without, yeah
Everything you do, whoa, oh no
Girl, I swear I have no doubt
I'm gon' make you scream and shout"

"Make love" by Chris Brown  softly played in the background as Jordan placed slow and sensual kiss down my body. Usually the room is quiet with our moans and bodies colliding being the only sound, but tonight Jordan turned on music to set the mood. I must say it was definitely working. I don't know if it was the liquor or the fact I haven't seen him in weeks, but I was so ready for him to fuck my life up. 

I looked down at him with low eyes, as he grip the band of my panties pulling them down my legs and tossing them who knows where. Using his index and middle finger, he slid them from my clit down through my folds. This action cause me to let out a "mmm." My body has definitely been missing his touch. He slowly inserted the same fingers into me causing me to catch a hitch in my throat. 

"shiiitt" I moaned out. 

"Mmm princess, you're so wet for me." He said picking up the pace of his fingers. Taking his thumb from his other hand he begin to rub my clit in circles as his two fingers went in and out of me. I gripped the sheets as the pleasure begin to become too much for me. I felt myself about to cum. 

One thing about Jordan, he was sure to make me have at least 2 orgasm during our sexual escapades. "Ooou, J-Jordan, w-wait, slow down" I moaned out gripping his wrist trying to get him to slow up, but he was not having that at all. He slapped my hand away quickly pinning it to my side. 

"Nahh you know how this goes babygirl, give me that shit, cum all over my hand baby." He said looking me in my eyes. On command I hoisted up on my elbows looking into his eyes as I felt myself release all over his hands. I fell back onto the pillow as I ride out my high for a second. 

"Don't get tapped out on me now baby, I'm nowhere near done with you." He said hovering over me placing a kiss on my lips. I felt him line himself up with my entrance. I took in a deep breathe as he slid in. He moved in and out of me slowly as I adjusted to his length. Us being in missionary I put my arms around his broad shoulders and threw my head back as he begin to pick up speed. 

"Fucck baby, I love this wet ass shit!" He groaned out. 

We had been going at each other for a while now. Tired of Jordan being in control I took the initiative to use my little strength and flip us over to ride him. I leaned down to kiss his lip, placing my hands on his chest I got up into a squat position and begin to ride him slowly. Looking him deep in his eyes while I do so. Knowing for sure this position would make him nut for sure. 

"shiiitt Giselle!" Jordan moaned out. I begin to start going in a circle being sure to rise up and down as well. I decided after a few moments to stop teasing him, so I dropped from the squat position and now down with my knees on each side of him, I begin to bounce up and down. Leaning down to kiss his ear and saying "You gonna give me my nut daddy" sexually. 

"Fuckk baby!" He moaned out, and before I knew it he grabbed my waist saying " Nah I need you ass up, face down first mama." Getting into position, he begin to pound the fuck out of my ass from behind. 

"Ahhh fuckk, Jordan." I cried out reaching back pushing him to let up some. 

"Uhh nah, take this shit baby" He said slapping my hand away. I clawed at the sheets burying my face into the sheets letting out muffled screams. 

Jordan grabbed my neck bringing me up so my back was on his chest. "Nahh let the neighbors hear who's pussy this is" He said into my ear. 

He reached down rubbing my clit, still pounding my walls causing me arch my back off his chest as immense pleasure took over my body. Without warning I felt myself cum, usually I'm able to announce it to him, but my body was in pleasure overload right now. 

"Ooou look at you baby girl, that's what I'm talking about; make a mess." He announced. "I'm about to nut baby girl!!!" 

Picking up his speed of thrust he pushed me back down, gripping my waist tightly, I felt his warm seed coat my walls.  I laid down as I hear Jordan go into the bathroom turning on the shower. 

"Come on pretty girl, let's get you cleaned up." He said entering back into the room. 

"Jordan my legs feel like Jelly." I whined. 

"I know, that's why I ran you a nice bath to soak your muscles in; I can get in with you if you'd like." He said. 

I looked at him with a smug smirk, "You're not going to try and go for round 3 are you Poole?" I asked. 

"Nahh, I promise, but sex after care is just as important as the act itself baby girl." He said walking over to the bed kissing me, then lifting me bridal style to the bathroom. 

As we sat in the jacuzzi style bath, I was leaned back with my eyes closed enjoying the warm waters, but I swear I felt Jordan's eyes on me, so I opened mine and sure enough he was looking at me. 

"What?" I asked smiling. 

"You're just extremely beautiful to me Giselle Marie." He said returning a smile. 

I looked down smiling and blushing. I haven't been complimented nearly as much when I was married and it felt good to be with someone that gave me butterflies. 

Placing his hand under my chin to life my head up, making eye contact, "Hey, what have I told you about looking down, stop hiding your beauty pretty girl." He said.

"Sorry it's just a force of habit." I say while leaning into his touch. 

"Come here." He motioned me to come closer to him. "I just want you to know that as long as you're with me you'll never have a reason to put your head down, you'll always be appreciated and shown the love you deserve. Nicholas didn't treasure what he had, but I will cause that man's 'trash' is my treasure. Giselle you're a beautiful prized treasure that I'm lucky to have found." 

"Aww Jordan, that truly means a lot to hear." I said hugging him as tears well in my eyes. 

"Be my girl Giselle." I heard him say. 

"Huh?" I said looking him in the eyes

"I want you to be mine Giselle, I planned on asking you at the dinner, but we kinda let the liquor do the talking, but now that we've sobered a little, I want you to be mine. I know we've only been seeing each other for 3 months, but I really want to see where this thing goes. I promise you I will treat you wayyyy better then Nicholas ever did and I put that on my life Giselle. So what do you say?" He asked. 

"Yeah.... I'll be yours." I said softly and planted a kiss on his lips. 

Sure I just got out of an 8 year relationship, but for some reason it just felt right to say yes to Jordan. I allowed Nicholas to control my life in a sense and strip my youth from me, with Jordan I felt like I was gaining it back. 

So let's see how this thing goes for sure.

_________________________________

Chapter 12 is out!!!! the sex scene was trash, sorry!! Remember though, 

Vote & Comment