CH. 031

Giselle H.

I woke up the next day and still no word from anyone about Jordan's whereabouts. My anxiety was beginning to shoot through the roof. I needed to know what was going on and I needed to know now. I pulled my phone out to call Ralen and see if they were able to find out something... anything.

"Giselle you woke?" I heard Imani ask from the other side of the door.

"Yeah.. you can come in." I called out causing her to open the door.

"How you feeling? Did you get some sleep?" She asked.

"Honestly... I'm freaking out Imani. What if something bad has or is happening to him." I stressed.

"Look Giselle your stress and worry is totally valid, but try not to do it too much. Think about the baby in your belly. He or she needs mommy to calm down." She said causing me to let out a nod and a sigh.

"Y-yeah I hear you. It's just so frustrating not knowing what's going." I responded.

"Have you talked to Ralen or anyone that knows he's missing?" She asked.

"I was actually just about to call him when you knocked." I said.

I picked my phone up again to continue my call to Ralen. Imani crawled into my bed sitting onside of me. When the phone began to ring I placed it on speaker so Imani could also hear the call.

"Goodmorning Giselle." I heard Ralen's voice through the phone.

"Hey Ray.. I'm sure you know what I'm calling for." I said.

"Yeahhhh... unfortunately nothing as of yet. We've filed a report and they're stilling trying to track his location. According to sources Jordan was spotted at the airport where he canceled his flight and then was seen leaving with a tall brown skinned guy. Once 24 hours hit and no sign; Jordan will officially be a missing person. I'm so sorry I'm delivering not so good news Giselle. " Ralen said with a sigh.

All I heard was "Officially a missing person" before everything around me went silent. Jordan's out missing and there's nothing I can do about it. I felt my chest tighten and I begin hyperventilating. I'm having a panic attack, I try to control my breaths and calm myself down but it wasn't working. The last thing I heard was Imani yelling my name then everything went black.

Jordan P.

I blinked my eyes a couple of times before opening them. I realized everything that was happening to me wasn't a dream. I was in fact kidnapped and was in fact still being held captive by this crazy bitch. I begin wiggling my arms to see if I could loosen the restraints they had me in. I then realized they were metal cuffs. There was no possible way I was getting out of fucking handcuffs. I rolled my eyes letting out a deep sigh, wishing this all could be over.

"GoodMorning!!! Jordan!!!" Kim came up to me all giddy. I just straight faced her wishing she'd get the hell on.

"Ehh its not a good morning... I'm looking at you instead of my girlfriend." I replied causing her to roll her eyes.

"Tuh not for long. Remember our deal; You break-up with her she lives, you don't she dies. Be very fucking wise Poole." She said leaning down getting in my face.

"Look Kim, I'm sorry but I'm not breaking up with Giselle for your crazy ass. You're so sick and twisted in the mind to think I'd ever be with you."

"DAMNIT JORDAN!! You're making shit harder than what it is. What does she have that I don't! Why'd you choose me over her!" She yelled.