CH. 009

GISELLE S.

Waking up to the sun beaming right into my face I threw my hand hand up to shield the beams. Once I regained vision I looked around taking in the room that has become familiar to me; looking to my right I see Jordan laying sound asleep. Taking in the accounts of last night a slight smile came across my face, it felt good, my body felt good. It was as if my body conformed to Jordan, no matter how much I wanted to fight off the attraction before, I couldn't and now that I was for sure Nick and I's marriage was done for; last night I allowed him my body to feel comfortable with him. I slowly slid out of the bed trying to not wake Jordan and made my way to the bathroom so I could shower. Mid-way through my shower I heard the shower door slide open and a body take present behind me. I smiled continuing to do my bathing routine as he began to speak.

"Goodmorning beautiful." Jordan said, placing a light kiss on my shoulder.

"Goodmorning Jordan." I said now smiling as I turned around to face him.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked leaving butterfly kisses on my neck.

"I did... realllllly well. I feel the best I've felt in a long time thanks to you Jordan." I said to him truthfully wrapping my arms around his neck.

It was the full truth too, Jordan made me feel young again; Sure I was young only at a mere 23 years-old, but I never felt young, never felt lively. Being married to a man who was so career driven that he never took time to go out and enjoy our youthful days really takes a toll on how you feel. Jordan on the other hand knew how to make me laugh, how to make me see the beauty in being young, and that's something to hold on to. I placed both my hands on Jordan's face and planted a soft yet passionate kiss upon his lips. I wanted him to feel my appreciation for what he's been doing for me. Mentally and sexually.

Swiftly Jordan lifted me up without breaking the kiss allowing me to wrap my legs around him. He backed me up onto the shower walls now moving from my lips to my neck. Slowly inserting himself in my now wet walls I let out a soft moan as my body shuddered. What was supposed to be a quick shower lead to an hour full of passionate shower sex and I wasn't mad at it. Once we finished our session and began to get ready for the day Jordan asked me a question that had definitely been sitting at the forefront of my thoughts.

"Soo I don't mean to overstep, but what do you plan to do moving forward in your 'marriage'?" He asked me.

"After much consideration, I've decided to get a divorce. I've been thinking about this decision for while now, even before I met you, but I just thought maybe just maybe he and I could've worked through things. Obviously this is what I get for thinking." I said while buttoning my jeans.

"Giselle you're a beautifully smart woman, I've told you this, but don't beat yourself up about this. Things happen, just because y'all were together for a long time doesn't mean y'all were omitted from falling apart. Things change and people change. You deserve to be happy, you have to do what makes you have peace at the end of the day even if that means making tough decisions. I know I'm in your guts, but I'm in your corner too." He said.

"That last part was sooo unnecessary Poole." I said letting out a laugh.

"Just had to make it be known." He said planting a kiss on my cheek causing me to let out a huge smile.

"Well I'm going to get going, I have to meet with a lawyer to get this paper work together, then I have to go to my parents and drop the news to them. I just can't wait to hear the "I told you so's" that are going to spew from their lips." I said sighing.

"You got this pretty girl. If you need extra encouragement hit me up. Although I do have practice today, I'll still be sure to make time for you." He said giving me a hug and kiss on the cheek.