CH. 028

Giselle H.

a week later...

I was sitting in my living room waiting for Jordan to text me that he had arrived to my apartment. It had been a week since we've seen each other and might I add it's been such a strain. I had a lot to think about in the next coming months. Don't get me wrong I was ecstatic to be having a baby, but I could help but stress a little about all the things that were to come. I still had to tell parents which I knew probably wouldn't go over so well because Jordan and I aren't married. I also had to tell Jordan's family, our friends, the media... it was a lot to think about. Not to mention also the job I had taken which would cause me to have to move to the East Coast. I try to take my mind off things because the main focus right now is carrying and birthing a healthy baby.

Waves of nausea had been coming over me all morning and honestly I was not in the mood, but I couldn't skip out on my doctor's appointment. This would be my second appointment; the first being the appointment I had making sure I was in fact pregnant. I was still very upset that I had to announce to Jordan the news the way I did, but I was in such a heat of anger I just said it. While I was checking my purse to insure I had everything I needed, my phone went off with my text tone. It was Jordan letting me know he was here and coming up. I scrunched my  face up because there was no reason for him to come up. I could just come out to meet him at my car. Before I could respond to his text, there was a knock on my door. I chuckled a little to myself before making my way to let him in.

"Jordan you know you didn't have to come up here." I said after opening the door.

"I know, but that wouldn't be very gentlemen of me not to escort you to the car.... and give you these." He said whipping a bouquet of 12 dozen white roses from his back. I blushed immediately because flowers were my favorite. A real key to my heart and he knew just that.

"Jordan... you didn't have to." I said smiling at him shyly.

He pulled me in by my waist holding me securely before lifting my chin so I can look him in the eyes. "Yes I did. Baby I need you to know how important you are to me. I love you, everything about you. The thought of losing you scares me more than death. My chest was caving when you were ignoring me." He said

"I'm sorry about that. I just wanted to step away from it all. I hate confrontation and it felt like every time I turned around there was some bullshit and it always involved you and Kacey." I said.

"No need to apologize. You were valid in feeling how you felt and I was wrong to ignore or brush off the situation. It was a big deal and I'm sorry for making it seem like it wasn't." He said grabbing my face. I melted into his hold and just nodded my head saying I understood.

He dipped his head down and planted a kiss on my lips. It was easy for me to melt into the kiss. Truth be told I missed my man and I missed him bad. They don't tell you that the sex hormones are times 10 when you're pregnant. Right now I had to break from the kiss before I said fuck the doctors appointment and let this man lay me on my back and have his way.

"Yeah we better stop huh.. That's why we in the position we in now." Jordan said laughing. To which I also laughed shaking my head "yes."

"Come on we gotta go. The office is 30 mins from here and I don't know what traffic is looking at my phone." I said grabbing my keys and purse.

Jordan and I left out my apartment getting in my car which I let him drive. When he's around I'm a passenger seat princess... no way was I driving. While we were heading to the doctor's office I swear my hormones was on ten. He looked so good. He had one hand on the steering while and the other was caressing my thigh. I tore my gaze from him trying to contain myself. I don't know what it is but I wanted him real bad in every way.