CH. 017

Jordan P.

I got out the shower and walked into the locker room gathering myself and things to leave the Warriors practice facility for the day. My phone buzzed in the pocket of my shorts, pulling it out I looked at the text from Giselle that had just come through. "Ralen let me in; I'm at your place and we need to talk." I grew a little nervous because usually when someone hits you with a "we need to talk" its not going to be a happy conversation. I thought to myself what could I have possibly done that this would be a bad talk.

I got into my car making my way home, I decided to stop and pick us up some food to lessen the blow in case she was in fact upset with me. I stopped at this local Hibachi restaurant picking up two steak and shrimp over fried rice plates. I got the food and continued making my way home. Once I got home I opened the door greeting Giselle who was sitting in the living room scrolling on her phone.

"Hey love, how are you?" I asked setting the food down on the coffee table.

"Im doing pretty good, I found an apartment complex; I went by today checked out the unit and I'll be signing the lease sometime later this week." She said with a big smile on her face.

"That's wassup baby, I'm happy you finally found one." I replied planting a kiss on her lips.

"Now to you.. have a seat for me." She said patting the spot next to her.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"Sooo I paid Nick a visit yesterday to call him out on his bullshit actions with the first complex and he informed me that you too paid him a visit... care to tell me why I'm hearing that from him and not you?" She asked me.

I let out a deep sigh and replied, "Yeah I did, I was just pissed off about what he did and how he keeps fucking with you and now that you're mine I meant it when I said I'm not playing bout you." I said.

"I'm not mad I actually appreciate it and find it sexy that you stood up for me, but I would have appreciated a little more if you told me." She said moving over to straddle me.

"You're right... but I'm upset also that you went and said something to him by yourself. Especially with the fact that he has put his hands on you more than once, I don't want you alone with him ever again. You hear my Giselle." I said seriously looking into her eyes.

"Yes I understand." She said nodding while looking at me with sensual lust-filled eyes.

"You're a freak you know that right?" I asked. Instead of responding she kissed me grinding on my lap a little. This caused me to wrap my arms around her waist tightly as I stood up taking her to the bedroom. We definitely can worry about that food later.

I made it to the room and laid her on the bad softly. "Wait Jordan, let me pleasure you first." She said softly. She stood from the bed and pushed me back onto it softly. Gripping the waistband of my shorts she freed me. Taking me into her hands, she held a firm grip planting a kiss on the tip she did a lick from the tip down my shaft before taking me into her mouth. Once I was in her mouth the warmth of her tongue against me had me throw my head back.

"Fuckk Giselle." I moaned out grabbing her hair into a makeshift ponytail.

She continued to suck me hollowing her cheeks as she used her tongue swirling it around the tip. My toes curled a little at this action. She continued to take me deep in throat while using her hands for what she couldn't fit in her mouth.

"SHittt, baby imma nut." I groaned causing her to pick up the speed; my thighs begin to tingle and I felt my stomach muscles tighten and I released deep in her throat.

"Damnn baby..." was all I managed to breath out as she climb up on top of me kissing my lips. As we made out I laid her on her back not breaking the kiss. I moved from her lips down to her neck leaving love marks down her body. I made my way down to her sweet brown thighs. Parting them I placed butterfly kisses leading up to core.

I took my index finger rubbing it down her folds feeling her wetness. "All this for me huh?" I asked inserting my fingers inside of her. "Jordannn don't tease." She dragged out.

I dipped my head down taking her clit into my mouth sucking on her ecstasy like candy. I licked circles around her clit as I sucked on it. "Ahhh shitt." She moaned out grabbing the top of my head as her legs closed in on me. I forced them back open, locking them in place as I stuck my tongue into her entrance. I was never one to give head, but Giselle honestly had my hooked on her taste. I couldn't get enough of her.

I moved my focus back on to her clit sucking on it while I thrust my index and middle fingers at a fast pace. When I did this combo, she was sure to rain on me.

"Fuckk Jordan, I'mma c-cum." She cried out. I picked up my pace to get her release quicker. "That's it mama cum for me." I said causing her to release on my fingers and in my mouth. I removed my fingers putting them to her lips. She opened her eyes looking into mine as she sucked her essence off my fingers. She looked so good I almost bust another nut.

I grabbed her legs placing both of them onto my shoulders; I inserted myself inside her. The tightness and warmth of her pussy felt so good I let out a soft 'fuckk' As I adjusted myself. I begin to pick up my pace and begin to thrust into her faster.

"Fuck baby, you feel so good." I moaned into her ear as I focused on my pace trying not to release so quick. "Mmm you're fucking me so so good baby" She moaned out.

I pushed her right leg back to the side of her head and begin to pound into her mercilessly. "Shittt baby, I love this wet ass shit!" I groaned out. Her hands cuffed around my neck as she begin to moan out loudly. All that could be heard is the sound of our bodies colliding and the squelching of her wetness.

"Fuckk meee; you're so deep baby shitt. I'mma cum!" She cried out as her back arched off the bed. I felt my strokes getting sloppy as I felt I also was about to nut.

"Hold it for me baby. I'm almost there!" I said picking up my pace. "Go ahead cum for pretty girl." I said releasing my seed deep inside her as I felt her release with me, squirting a little as well.

Falling back onto the bed, all I could let out was a "fuck" as that was a much needed nut. We sat in silence for a little as we gathered ourselves from our high.

"Jordan..." Giselle said softly.

"Yeah love?" I replied, glancing over at her.

"Thank you... I know I've said this a plethora of times, but you're really my night in shinning armor and I appreciate you so much. Thank you for accepting me even through all my bullshit. You found out I cheated on my husband with you and you still decided to give me a chance. I don't know too many men that would do that. I'm sorry to get all sentimental on you after sex, but this time around just feels different." She said while staring up at the ceiling.

I sat up against my headboard grabbing her arm, pulling her into my lap.

"I recognized you Giselle. You're so beautiful, and a selfish man took you for granted leading God to bless you with me. Though our situation may not be ideal; I don't regret anything. You're honestly the best thing that has come out of this year.... besides my championship of course." She gasped hitting my shoulder laughing.

"But no for real; Giselle you're special... don't forget that okay. Our situation may be Taboo, but shit it's the sweetest form of taboo if I never seen it." I said grabbing her chin pulling her into a kiss.

"I love you Jordan." Giselle said softly breaking from our kiss, looking me in my eyes.

"I love you too Giselle." I replied smiling at her.

This night we made love for a few more hours. Tonight was special... Giselle was fully mine and I loved every bit of this.

___________________________

Ch. 17 out!!!!!! This feels like it sucked, but Oh well...... Eventually shit going to start hitting the fan, but I wanted to give them a sweet sappy moment..

Vote & Comment