CH. 033

Jordan P.

I lifted my eyes in a room which I immediately concluded was a hospital room. It was quiet and I just laid there just trying to adjust myself to being conscience again. Finally I sat up a little seeing the only person sitting in the room was Kacey. She was sitting with her head in her hands, so I cleared my throat to let her know I was woke. I couldn't recollect the events that previously happened before I woke up in the hospital. Last thing I can recall is Kim coming into that awful room she had me captive in, but everything else is a blur.

"Oh good, Jordan finally you're awake." She said frantically.

"What are you doing here?" I asked followed by a cough from my dry throat and she passed me a cup of water sitting beside the bed. I hesitantly looked at the cup not wanting to take it. I didn't trust her.

"I promise I did nothing to it Jordan. The nurse rotates it out every 10 minuets for when you wake up. I'm here to help I promise, so drink it." She said.

I was still hesitant, but I took it because she and I needed to talk. I needed to know why her and her crazed ass cousin kidnapped me.

"So answer my question. Why are you here?" I asked again after sitting the cup down.

"I know I'm the last person you wanna see, but I'm here to tell you the truth and what happened." She answered. I nodded telling her to continue.

"So Kim came to me prior to you and I ever meeting asking me to break you and Giselle up. When I tired and realized you weren't budging, she came up with this rather elaborate plan to kidnap you and blackmail you into being with her. The only reason I went along with it was because Kim and I are extremely close. Her parents took me in after mine passed, so I felt like I owed this to her. Kim is my cousin, but more like my sister. I felt like I had no choice but to do this for her and help. Long story short we kidnapped you and then she started to do too much. I expressed to her that she should just let it all go and get over the fact that she can never have you. We then got into a huge argument to where I threatened to go to the police if she didn't put an end to all. Well she then got someone to try and take me out while she moved you guys to another location. For 3 months I searched and searched trying to find y'all, but to no end I couldn't. That was until I got a tip... Mychal. She called me and told me that Kim was spiraling and she feared for your life, so I spotted her one day and followed her back to the loft she had yall at. Once I got the location, I called the police and told them everything." She explained.

"Sooo.. all this over nothing. Y'all messed my fucking life up over a silly fucking fling that she and I both knew was never going to go further than sex." I questioned with anger.

"Essentially yes and I'm so so sorry Jordan. I regret everything. I should've stopped it when I seen it being taken to far. Matter of fact I should've stopped it from happening in the first place. I'm just trying to right my wrongs. For what it's worth she's going to do a long time in jail. I accepted a plea bargain of less jail time and released on probation with good behavior. I turn myself in tomorrow, I just had to clear my conscience with you first." She said.

"Good to know. I'm not going to act like you and I cool, but I do thank you for getting me out of that hell. Now I have to try to clean and restore the mess you both have created in my relationship." I said followed it with a deep sigh.

"I umm.. I reached out to your friends, family, and team explaining what happened. I also reached out to Giselle telling her everything that happened via Instagram, but I haven't gotten a response. Your best friend and parents are on the way here if they aren't already here. I let them know she destroyed your phone, so they'll have to contact the nurses desk to reach you. Again I deeply apologize for everything that happened." She said genuinely.