CH. 025

Jordan P.

I woke up the next morning remembering the argument Giselle and I had last night. Honestly I felt like it was stupid and things got blown out of proportion. I knew Kacey was wrong for showing up that late, so yes I understand her being upset in that regard. It's just I feel like she didn't give me the opportunity to deescalate the situation and have a talk. Giselle immediately blew up on me and I felt she was wrong for that. I honestly also didn't think that Kacey would ever be bold enough to just show up to my house uninvited in the first place. I definitely was going to address and check her for it too.

I woke up and went into the bathroom to pee and begin my morning routine when I hard what sounded like a thud. Knowing only two people were here; I knew it couldn't be Ralen because he wouldn't be up this early. This narrowed it down to Giselle being woke. I let out a sigh and finished up my routine before making my way out the room to apologize and hopefully talk things out. I love Giselle more than she knows and I don't want her thinking that someone can come in and easily take her spot. She was my everything, I wanted her and only her. I could see her being my wife, the mother of my children, my lifetime partner. So if that means having to apologize and beg on my knees for her to accept my apology then so be it.

I walked out my room heading toward the guest bedroom. I wanted to walk right in, but I knew better than that so I did a light tap with my knuckles.

"Giselle... You woke?" I asked through the door. I got no response, so I just decided to say fuck it and try opening it. Twisting the doorknob I opened to see her packing her bag.

"If you came here to try and stop me from leaving you might as well turn around and go back to your room Anthony." She said throwing her toothbrush in her toiletry bag.

I let out a deep huff because anytime she called me Anthony she was upset and/or pissed off with me. Trust me it was not a good feeling being on the side of a mad Giselle. The last thing I ever want in life is for my baby to be mad at me.

"Giselle... Can we at least talk about this before you that just try and leave?" I asked.

"Talk about what? You feel how you feel and I feel how I feel. You cool with bitches playing pop up shop at your house cool! Have fun, but I'm not sticking around to get hurt." She said.

"It wasn't like that though. You blowing up on me like I knew the girl was going to show up to my house." I said throwing my hands up and she just chuckled shaking her head.

"You just don't get it Jordan and that's why I'm upset." She said still shaking her head.

"Well damn it Giselle help me "get it." I responded.

"First of all it's disrespectful as fuck for her to know where you stay. Okay I get it you was drunk she brought you home, cool, but obviously the bitch don't know the difference between letting a good deed be a good deed the end and boundaries. The fact that she felt comfortable to show up knowing one it was late as fuck and two you have a girlfriend is what bothers me." She said aggressively zipping her suitcase.

"Giselle I get that and I'm going to check her for that, but I don't see how all this results in you ready to pack up and dip when you're supposed to be here for 3 days." I said.

"Okay.. Let me paint this picture for you. Imagine how you'd feel if I just told you yeah I went out with Ayesha and friends, got drunk, let a nigga bring me home and then he pops up while you're at my house. You'd blow a fucking gasket Jordan. Matter fact you'd probably kill the man right where he stood for even knowing my name. Niggas always wanna call it "blowing it out of proportion" until you find yourself in the same shoes." She said before trying to walk past me.