Ch. 020

Giselle H.

"Fuckkk Jordan.." I moaned out as he currently had my knees to my ears digging into my guts. The past few days he couldn't keep his hands off of me. He's literally been laying me down and giving me head which would lead to us having sex for hours. If we're being honest I wasn't mad about it either.

"That's right baby girl let me hear you." He said as he reached down to rub circles around my clit, causing my legs to lock and start trembling. My reflex caused me to grab his wrist once the contact was made.

"Let my fucking wrist go Giselle." He grunted continuing to stroke in and out of me.

"Babyyy.. its too much." I moaned out with my eyes rolling back.

"You can take it baby girl, you're doing so good baby. Look how you wetting my dick up. You feel so good mamas." He said placing my legs on his his shoulders and begin drilling my shit.

"O-Oka-yy, w-wai-tt Jordan, I'mma cum.. shit." I cried.

"You better fucking not.. hold that shit baby." He said picking up speed as he leaned down kissing my neck.

"I c-can't I feel it coming." I moaned out.

"Go ahead baby come on your dick." He said and on command I felt myself release all over him, squirting a little bit as well. He remained inside of me slowing his strokes as I rode out my third climax of the night. I was trying to keep up, but Jordan was really giving me a run for my money.

"All fours for me princess." He said tapping my thigh. I slowly turned putting a deep arch preparing myself for him to take me on my 4th high tonight.

He slid in my warmth slowly and we both let out soft moans. "Shit so warm and wet." He said gripping my waist as he begin his steady strokes. Jordan begin to pick up his strokes causing me to grip the sheets deepening my arch for him to go deeper.

"Ooou Daddy you're too fucking deep." I moaned out.

"Yeah... who's pussy is this huh?" He said pounding into me continuously.

"Y-yours baby, you're fucking me too good." I cried out. The sound of our bodies colliding and my wetness begin to overwhelm me and before I knew it I begin to squirt on him out of my control.

"Shittt Giselle, wetting my shit the fuck up baby." He said, I looked over my shoulder a bit seeing him throw his head back, I begin to throw it back on him to help him get his nut.

"Ohhh fuccckkk.. Im finna nut baby." He said tightening his grip on my waist and pounding into me sloppily.

"That's right give me that nut baby." I moaned continuing to meet his pace of strokes.

He grabbed my neck pulling me up to his chest, reaching down rubbing my clit as he continued to thrust into my pussy from underneath, I felt him pulsating inside of me and he pulled out of me; wanting a taste of him I quickly turned, leaning down taking him in my mouth. I begin to bob my head up and down, making sure his head touched the back go my throat. Soon I felt the warm liquid shoot down my throat. Swallowing his nut, I looked him in his eyes sticking my tongue out to show him.

"My nasty little slut." He said grabbing me by the neck kissing me.

Both of us out of energy laid down trying to regain a little bit of energy to preform our sex aftercare.

"The way you feel around my dick, I'm always tempted to sit you down for 9 months. I don't see how haven't been sat down yet." Jordan said randomly.

"Oh my God." I said chuckling.