Dedication

It's official!!! TA•BOO has come to a close! My first story is COMPLETED!!!!! 🥰🥰🫡😁

It wouldn't be right if I didn't  start off dedicating the birth of this book to enterthesubtext And xoxoamour

I dedicate this story to these two young ladies because they were the ones who encouraged me to start writing. I've always been a person that writes, but it was more so short stories, poems, and music. When I introduced I was going to start writing imagines they were right in my corner encouraging me every step of the way.

Now let's get into the inspiration behind TA•BOO. The story stemmed from two songs lol "The Sweetest Taboo" by Sade and "Taboo" by Sevyn Streeter. It started out as a cute little imagine but then I was like now wait I can do some with this. I sat down and jotted down the logistics and boom Giselle and clan were born. Here's where things take a turn; Giselle in a sense of fashion is ME! Now I'm in no way shape or form a married woman but at the time of this story I was dating a boy who I had met in the midst of dating someone else. To keep it cute I'll use initials; I was dating R when I met T and then I started dating both boys at the same time ultimately leaving R for T when I found out R was doing some shady ish to me. To my friends and family it seemed kinda crazy that I so suddenly was with one boy and now I'm with a different one. Of course as previously stated this story is totally fiction and isn't my exact story but bits in pieces of what happened to Giselle in Taboo  happened to me also.

Now let's get into how I conjured up the ending. I in real life like Giselle ended up pregnant after only being with my boyfriend T for roughly half a year. To my amazement y'all I was distraught because while yes I wanted kids baby I was 20, wasn't married which my family is huge on, a sophomore in college and literally was in no way shape or form ready for a child. I also felt like a disappointment because this wasn't how I had my life planned out. I was a first generation everything and felt like I failed everybody by getting pregnant. Nevertheless though I sucked it up and came to terms with it and I was then excited, me and T began preparing for the birth of our baby come September 2022. Thennn when I went in for my 12th week doctors appointment in March they found no fetal growth or heartbeat, I had miscarried. I fell into the deepest depression you can imagine. The pain my body went through expelling the pregnancy and then the pain I went through mentally was something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Like Giselle I fell into suicide. Now I did not attempt suicide but the thoughts were there. Life just got so crazy after losing the baby I really ain't know which way to turn. T was there for me as best as he could be but I really begun pushing him a way and he just disappeared and our relationship went into limbo honestly.

To the people who were wondering the reason Giselle didn't die it was because I didn't die. What was meant to take me out, God didn't allow it to. I wanted Giselle to have a happy ending because I had a happy ending. Because I want a happy ending. Like I said Giselle was me in a sense and in this alternate reality I was able to give her the happy ending I want for myself. Since losing my baby I do get sad about it sometimes but I found myself loving on me more and putting me first. Making sure I'm always in the best moods, in the best health, etc. I promise yall I'm the happiest I've ever been in life these days. T and I did breakup if you guys are wondering, but it was mutual and now I'm single. I'm patiently waiting for God to send me my Jordan Poole, to pop out a starting 5,  living in a big nice house, and with the both of us having a nice job to make sure our kids are straight for life... or you know he could just send me Jordan Poole 🌚😂 but no frfr im content in my singleness. I actually think I might have met my future husband according to the signs God has given me but chile that's another story for another time lol.

I said all that to say people never know your story until you tell it and this was my form of somewhat telling my story. So I thank you all for Voting and Commenting. Even to the ones who just like to ghost read I appreciate you all as well.

If you read this far what's your cashapp for a $1 😭😂