CH. 008

JORDAN P.

Now I'd be lying if I said I didn't pick up that Giselle was taken. See little did she know there was no way I missed the pear-shaped diamond ring and wedding band that sat on her left ring finger. Did I care once I saw it? No, not by a long shot, I was just waiting for her to come out and tell me what was the word. As I stated before I never want to overstep or make assumptions when it comes to her and her life.

"I kind of figured that." I said now looking up making direct eye contact with her.

"You knew? Why didn't you say anything?" She asked.

"Because for one; as previously stated, when I saw you at the bar you looked sad as hell so I made it my mission to come make you smile. When I approached you and we began to talk for a while, as you reached out to grab hold of your third drink I caught a glimpse of the ring on your left hand." I said to her.

"And you still decided you wanted to talk to me? You probably think I'm a hoe now." She said looking down and letting out a hmph.

"No I don't think that, I think that you're a woman who doesn't feel valued in her relationship and as beautiful as she is, she had to come to the bar that night and drink her sorrows away." I said once again lifting her head up to look at me.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, I was drunk, but I also was hurt by an argument he and I had prior to me coming to the club." She said.

"If you'd like to, may you tell me what happened with your cheek?" I Said gently grabbing her face to examine the bruise.

"Well I was out with my sister when you asked me to dinner, so once I left her; I went home and began getting ready for the dinner. Once I got home I saw my husband in his office working; I acknowledged his presence, but he ignored me, so I began to get ready for our dinner. long story short we began to argue which resulted in me throwing my wedding rings at him and him back-handing me as if I was a nigga on the street." She explained.

While she was telling the story I couldn't help but see her demeanor shift; she was married, yet being so neglected, she just needed someone to show her some tender, loving care, and I don't know who the man is that was so coward of a man to neglect such a beautiful soul, but as cliche as its said "one mans trash is another mans treasure." I'm for sure not letting this treasure of a woman slip between my fingers.

"Well I think he's a coward ass nigga, to be so dumb as to not recognize the beautiful woman that's at the grace of his finger tips. If I were in his position I would never fail to show you how much you mean to me daily." I said to her truthfully.

In a swift motion Giselle eased her way on to my lap planting a kiss upon my lips. I grabbed her by the neck deepening the kiss. Placing her in a tight grip I stood up making my way to my bedroom. Obviously her weak ass excuse of a husband haven't been giving her the lovin' that she needs so if I have to show her what's up so be it.

I placed her softly on the bed, I was going to take my time with her tonight. I was going to make her remember just how beautiful being shown love in the bed was. I moved from her lips slowly placing kisses in the crevice of her neck, slowly making my way to pass the attention to her breast. I placed her right boob into my mouth using my tongue to flicker on her now harden nipple. Using my hand, I pinched down on her left nipple feeling it harden under my touch.

Giselle was turning into putty under my touch; releasing soft moans as I switched over to give her left breast the same attention. I then took this time to plant kisses down her chocolate body before I arrived to the prize possession of hers. Planting kisses on the inside her thighs as I used my pointer and middle finger to graze through her wet folds.

"Jordan don't tease." Giselle moaned out to me.

"patience princess; I'm taking my time on you." I said.

I eased down flattening my tongue against her folds. This caused her to shutter a bit as I begin to suck upon her clit. I swear hearing her moan mad me go even crazier; it was music to my ears. I took the opportunity of taking my middle and ring inserting them into her doing a 'come here' motion. I was determine to make her feel a high she's never felt before.

"Fuckkk, Jordan, I'm bout to cum!" she moaned out.

"Go ahead pretty girl, let me have it, cum for me." On cue of my words her juices began to flow uncontrollably; I slurped it all up being sure not to miss a drop. Once she came down from her first climax of the night; she fell back into the comforter with her chest weaving up and down, but I wasn't done with her.

"All fours, now babygirl" I said in a demanding but gentle tone.

She turned over creating the perfect arch, giving me a pleasent view of that pretty pussy. I grabbed my manhood giving it a jerk before sliding it into her glistening walls. The moment I entered her tightness was heaven to me, so much so I let out the deepest groan. I started off with slow, steady strokes to allow her to adjust; once she was adjusted I gripped her waist and began to pound her mercilessly.

"ahhh! Fuuuckk, baby, s-slow d-down!" She cried out, reaching back, pushing against my lower abdomen, as I continued to go balls deep in this magical pussy. No way was her 'husband' dumb enough to give this up.

"Move your fucking hand pretty girl, this my shit now! Go ahead... tell me who's is it!" I grunted out.

"Its yours, baby, its all yours daddy." She moaned out. I felt her clench and unclench on my dick signaling me that she was close to yet another climax and so was I, but I didn't want to bust just yet so I pulled out. She fell forward and whimpered at the lost of contact; I turned and laid down on my back looking to her and said

"Come ride your dick babygirl"

Knowing she might be a little worn from the buckshots I just delivered, I helped guide her down onto my shaft. When she adjusted to the new position she began to roll her hips in a circular motion; the 'coconut' motion to be exact. Gripping on to her waist firmly I began to help guide her rotation. After a few moments she begin to bounce up and down; I knew this was signal she was trying to edge herself to cum, but not in the position. I hurriedly flipped us into missionary and began pounding her.

The sounds of skin clapping and our groans/moans was all that can be heard throughout the apartment and I was loving every moment of this. Finally not holding on anymore I looked down to see she was now releasing all her juices on to my dick; the sight alone made me ready to nut

"Look at you making a mess on your dick baby girl."

"Jordan, I feel like I have to pee."

"Let it out baby, it not pee I promise." with those words, moments later she squirted all over my dick wetting up the bed sheets beneath us; I felt my nut build up, so I began to pound faster.

"Ahhh shiittt, wait b-baby s-slow d-down!." she stuttered out.

"Nahh baby im close... tell me where you want my nut at"

This girl looked me in my eyes and said in the most sensual, sexy way "Nut in your pussy daddy."

As the words flowed from her lips my seed coated her warm walls.

_________________________

Chapter 8 is out!!! Tee hee

Vote & Comment