CH. 003

GISELLE S.

Jordan and I continued to talk and laugh for the next hour with each other. I swear it was a breath of fresh air for me honestly. I found out he was a NBA player and here apart of the champion crew. It was interesting to me that instead of partying with his teammates, family, and friends, he sat here talking to me. Because it made me wonder so much I decided to ask him.

"So... Mr. Poole we've been here talking and laughing for about an hour, what makes me so special that you haven't returned back to your section to celebrate with your team." I said sipping on my 3rd drink of the night.

After going back and forth, I finally convinced Jordan to let me have my 3rd drink. I needed it desperately.

"Well Ms. whatever your last name is, for one I thought you were extremely beautiful, two you looked very sad and in your head, so I thought to myself, there is no way a woman this gorgeous should be sitting here drowning in alcohol and frowning. Sooo I made it my mission to come down and put a smile on that pretty face of yours." He said, putting his hand under my chin for me to look up at him.

I shuddered under his touch. I don't know if it was the alcohol or the fact I was so touch deprived, but I wanted him to just have his way with me. I wasn't completely drunk off my ass so my conscience decided to step in reminding me that I was in fact married. You know when the tv shows have the angel and devil on the shoulders; that's how I felt right now. The "Angel" was telling me think about Nick, your marriage, and what if he wasn't out cheating on me. The "Devil" was telling me Fuck Nick, your marriage, and that man was definitely cheating on me. After much consideration, I finally left my internal debate alone to reply to Jordan.

"Its Harden... that's my last name." I said smiling and melting into his touch.

"Well Ms. Harden what does the rest of your night look like?" He asked me, taking a sip of the patron he had ordered.

I leaned forward putting my lips to his ear. I was about to allow the alcohol to take its full presence over me to say this next sentence.

"I would hope to your bedroom Mr. Poole." I said, then leaned back to look him in his eyes with a shy smile on my face.

I deserved this. Nicholas obviously didn't want to touch me, so if I could find someone to get my edge off so be it. I put up with being the trophy wife for 4 years and quite frankly I was tired, and felt under-appreciated. About a year ago I would never engage in one night stands or think about stepping out on Nick, but here I was with this fine man that showed more interest in me within the span of 2 hours, then my husband of 4 years. I needed this excitement after the bullshit I've been putting up with.

"Well, lets get up out of here." He said smiling back me, throwing the rest of his drink back.

Jordan pulled out his phone to shoot a text to his friends letting them know he was about to leave and head home. I pulled mine out as well shooting Imani a text letting her know I decided to catch an Uber home. I hated lying to my little sister, but I really needed this and didn't want her to look at her big sister any different for the sin I was going to commit tonight.

Jordan grabbed my hand and led me out what I assumed was a back door entrance to avoid people and looks. He guided me to his Porsche with the doors opening up in suicide position. I looked over at Jordan as he began to drive; I couldn't deny this man was fine. I knew I was about to get myself into a world of trouble, but at the moment I didn't care. I felt young again. For the past year I've felt like nothing but a placeholder in this world and now here I was sitting in the front seat of an NBA player's Porsche about to go back to his place so he can have his way with me.