CH. 019

Jordan P.

I walked into the practice facility getting ready for the start of practice. While I was placing some of my things into my locker I heard my name being called out, I looked back seeing it was Wiggs coming up to me.

"Yoo, wassup man?" I asked while continuing to place things in my locker.

"I just wanted to come and apologize about Mychal from the other night, I don't know where her animosity with Giselle stem from." He said sitting his bag down.

"I mean I'm not going to say it's all good because Giselle was fuming and lowkey still is, but that was a little wild." I said chuckling.

"Yeah I talked to her about it and told her she should prepare to apologize to Giselle because she's going to be around for a while, so the one-sided beef is unnecessary." He said

After Wiggs and I conversed for a while longer we headed to the court to begin running drills for practice. Practices today went great, we went over some new plays to incorporate on the court as well as watching some film to see where we could improve our game better. Practice ended today around 3, so I decided to text Giselle and see how she was doing. After the dinner 3 nights ago she's kinda been a little distant towards me and I just wanted to make sure things were good while also not trying to bombard her space.

Pulling out my phone I called her only to get the dial tone immediately; going to our messages I went to send her a text seeing the "Elley🩷💍has notifications silenced" I let out a sigh. As much as I wanted to blow up her phone I tried understanding where this new found distance came from, but couldn't. That was until Wiggins came up to me asking if I've been in social media lately, particularly Instagram.

"Yo JP you been on Instagram lately?" He asked.

"Nah man; I steer away from social media for the most part during the season." I said while drinking some water.

"Wellll you might wanna check The Shaderoom and that'll give you some answer to why Giselle ain't been talking to you as much today." He replied.

Scrunching up my face in confusion, I tapped on the Instagram icon opening the shade room page to see their most recent posts. Tahdah it was me and a picture of Giselle from one of our date night on yesterday.

#tsrbaewatch Well well well what do we have here Roomies👀 word on the block is the NBA's newest heartthrob Jordan Poole has been taken off the market

#tsrbaewatch Well well well what do we have here Roomies👀 word on the block is the NBA's newest heartthrob Jordan Poole has been taken off the market. Someone sent this in to us as he and his new lady enjoyed a night out on the town. After much research, we found his new lady to be none other than Giselle Harden; the CEO of 'Giselle's Garage' Publishing company.

Now Roomies if you didn't know Giselle also happens to be the former wife of Lawyer Nicholas Lee Stanton who is a profound attorney for high-profiled parties. The two confirmed their split this past August saying they've decided to part ways. Come to find out Mr. Lee Stanton has a child on the way with his former secretary, but that's no problem seeing as Miss Giselle has already found herself a new man. A baller at that miss ma'am is securing a bag; she keeps a man with bank 😉 take notes ladies.