CH. 026

Jordan P.

The boys and I were wrapping up our practice for the day and all I could think about was how I was going to apologize to Giselle for what happened last night. It was never my intention to make her feel like she was over exaggerating the situation. I promised though there was nothing going on between Kacey and I. I'd never purposely sabotage what I'm building with Giselle for another girl. Giselle is who I saw my future with not Kacey or anybody else.

"Yoo JP! What you bout to get into?" I heard looking us to see Tyus and Kyle walking my way.

"Nothing really. I'm about to see where Giselle is and possibly think of some ways to apologize to her about the whole Kacey situation." I said.

"Ohhh yeah I remember you telling me ole girl popped up on you." Kyle responded.

"Umm who's Kacey?" Tyus asked.

"One of Winnie's friends. We all went out to the club one night and she was hitting it off with JP." Kyle started.

"Ahtt nah bro, we aint hit nothing off. I was drunk as fuck. Shawty was cool or whatever but shit was never going past the club." I responded.

"So where she popped up at?" Tyus asked sipping from his water bottle.

"My crib... And my girl answered the door." I said causing him to choke on his water.

"Ohh... yeahhh that's crazy man. Did you at least check her?.. You know let her know that aint cool to just pop up at yo crib unannounced and she not yo girl. Waittt how she know where you live?" He followed up.

"Mannn I was drunk as shit and so was Kyle and Winnie, but she barely drunk anything so she offered to take me home and my dumbass let her." I said sighing.

"Well at least you know... Dumbass that's exactly what you are. You have a whole girlfriend and you let another girl take you home? Let me give you some reasons why you a dumbass. One; you were drunk, she could've taken advantage of you if she wanted to. Two; you're a public figure, somebody could've saw y'all posted on the blogs and ran with that shit, now your girl think you cheating. The list goes on you gotta be smart man. Shit may seem small but on the outside looking in especially from Giselles point of view, she got every reason to have yo ass in the doghouse right now." Tyus explained.

"I know that's why I said I have to figure out how to make it up to her. I love her too much to loose her over this girl honestly." I said rubbing my hands down my face.

"Y'all gone be good man, I know it. Just take this and learn from it... Don't do the shit no more." Kyle said patting my shoulders.

"Well I'm out of here. Going to go lay up with my wife and kids." Tyus said before walking out the gym.

"Yeah me too, I have some time to talk to Winnie on FaceTime before she goes to an event. You want me to wait on you?" Kyle asked me.

"Nahh you good, you can go ahead. I'm coming right behind you in a few. Imma shoot around a little more than shower." I responded.

Kyle nodded his head and dapped me up before walking out the doors leaving just me in the gym. I zipped my bag up and threw it across man shoulders, looking around to make sure I had everything. I pulled my phone out to text Giselle and told her to meet me at the gym so I could take her out.

Once had finished my shower and walked back to the court to grab my gym bag, I heard the doors open. I looked in the direction and immediately rolled my eyes once I saw who it was.

"What are you doing here?" I asked following up with a sigh.

"What I can't come to workout? After all my brother does play for the team. Im allowed to be here." She responded.

"Yeah, but this is the basketball court... not the gym." I responded smartly.

"Oouu someone's spicy ever since their little girlfriend showed up." She laughed.

"Kacey the fuck you got going? First you're calling and texting me, showing up to my house unannounced, now you're in here bothering me?" I asked.

"Bothering you? Tuh.. bothering you is crazy when just a week ago we were literally cool. Your shawty that insecure she got you feeling some type of way bout me now?" She huffed.

"First of all watch your mouth in regard to her. She's my girlfriend.. been my girlfriend for over a year now at that. And to answer your question no she's not insecure nor has she influenced me to feel some type of way bout you. It's the shit you've been doing since that club night that's got me feeling some way toward you. I was drunk, you were nice enough to make sure I got home okay and you know I thank you for that, but you taking shit too far. Showing up at my crib and shit at midnight is crazy." I said frustrated.

"Boy to hell with you and your bitch... I could do so much better than her any day, but I see she got you bitch made like her so I'm good. That's such a shame cause you fine as hell." She said shaking her head. Before I could respond all I heard was "I got yo bitch" and I knew that voice all too well.

Giselle's here!

"You know you a weird ass hoe with a lot of nerve." She said walking toward Kacey but I quickly grabbed her waist to stop her from walking up and hitting the girl.

"Tuh... weird? Well bitch you're insecure. I can understand though. I'd be mad if my nigga was fucking a bad bitch too." Kacey smirked.

"Girl go to hell my man has never touched your delusional ass." Giselle yelled.

"Ohhh.. but he has and you would know if you would've opened my Dm sweetie." Kacey said causing both mine and Giselle's face to frown up.

Giselle wrestled her way out of my arms pulling out her phone. I seen her tap around on her phone and her face dropped. She closed her eyes softly and let out a small breath before opening them and throwing the phone in my direction. I looked at the picture and it was me sitting next to Kacey talking in her ear, but from the looks it looked like I was kissing her neck. I wasn't though. Yeah I was drunk, but I wasn't so drunk that I purposely would kiss this girl.

"Giselle she lying I'm not kissing her in this picture." I quickly defended myself.

"A pictures worth a thousands words Jordy! You were drunk it's okay." Kacey laughed. "And for the record I didn't know he had a girlfriend." She said to Giselle.

"This is too much, Jordan I don't know what you got going but I can't. I'm leaving and when you get your shit together; and fix whatever you got going with that bitch- hit me up." Giselle said as I watched the tears well up in her eyes.

"No No NO! Kacey your ass need to leave. You starting unnecessary shit between me and my girl know damn well nothing happened between me and your delusional ass." I said now pissed off.

"Hmm I'll leave, but don't get mad at me causing you were drunk and unfaithful." She laughed leaving the gym.

"Giselle wait!" I said grabbing her arm to stop her from leaving.

"Jordan just let me go. I wanna go, I really don't need this stress right now." She said as a tear fell from her eye.

"But Giselle I promise I never did anything with that girl. I was drunk yes, but I was aware. I never touched her I swear!" I plead to her wiping her tears.

"I came here because I wanted to fix where we fell off so that we could be a better position as parents." She said softly causing the breath to get knocked from my body.

"Did you just say p-parents?" I asked.

She nodded before opening her purse and pulling out an ultrasound.

"Congratulations... I'm 2 months pregnant." She said.

______________________________________________________

KK Bye!

Vote & Comment