CH. 013

GISELLE H.

The sunlight shined through the room as Jordan and I laid in bed looking at each other like they do in movies. It was official, we were together and I couldn't be more happy. Things were finally looking up for me and I deserved this.

"How the hell are you so beautiful at 8 am?" Jordan asked with a smile on his face.

"Stopp, I know I look a mess, especially after last night." I said chuckling.

"Had you letting the neighbors know my name for sure." Jordan said laughing.

"Shut up! That's no even funny sir." I said hitting him.

"So what are your plans for today beautiful?" He asked me.

"Apartment hunting most likely. After I forfeited my rights to the house I now have to finish getting the rest of my belongings and be prepared to start life over." I said letting out a sigh.

"Well I'm here for you love, whatever you need me to help you with I can." He said placing a kiss on my lips.

"What about you?" I asked him.

"I have practice today, matter of a fact we're having an open practice today. It's an opportunity for fans to sit in and watch the magic behind the scenes; you should slid through." He said to me.

"I don't know about that Jordan." I said with a nervous chuckle.

"I know you're skeptical because we're together, but look they'll be several fans around and no one will suspect a thing. You can even ask Imani to come with if you don't want to be alone." He suggested.

After giving it some thought I decided what's the worse that could happen if I came in and sat in on just one practice.

"Yeah I'll come, but you have to tag along with me tomorrow when I go apartment shopping." I said to him smiling.

"A full day being under you sounds like Heaven on girl my love." He said leaning down, kissing me.

After He and I did our morning routines and went out separate ways for now, I headed to my parents house to get ready for the open practice. I called Imani asking if she'd like to tag along with me to the open practice and in her words "Hell yes I wanna tag along with you to watch fine ass men throw a basketball around," So safe to say she needed no bribing to come.

Once I was home I begin getting ready; Jordan said for me to be cute and comfortable because sometimes they allow fans to participate in some drills or contest. The event started at 11:30 and it was 9:35 which meant I had an hour and some change to finish getting ready.

I was excited to see Jordan practice, I also was excited to see some of his games this season as well. Based on what I've seen already I can tell Jordan was very dedicated to basketball and that was something I admired most about him.

I sat in the mirror finishing up the last touches of my hair and makeup. I decided on a turquoise romper, my 'Free 99' low dunks, and my green Balenciaga Le Cagole purse to pull out the green in the dunks. Looking at myself in the mirror I was satisfied with my outfit. I called out to see if Imani was ready as well. This was San Francisco and my parents live a good 30 minuets from the Chase Center, so I wanted to be sure to leave in a reasonable amount of time.

"Yeah I'm ready Elle, you like the fit? Real simple and cute." Imani said while giving me a 360 spin. She chose to wear a black tank top, mom jeans, her Gucci belt, a pair of tan Yeezy foam runners with a bag to match her shoes.

"Very cute, I love it baby girl." I said sending her a smile.

"Well don't you two look cute." I heard my mom say as she walked through the front door. Looking at her attire I could see she had just ended her 12 hour shift at the hospital.