CH. 021

2 months later....

December 24, 2022

Giselle H.

I was sitting on Jordan's lap as we watched 'Elf' play across the tv screen. It was Christmas Eve and I couldn't be more excited as this was my favorite time of the year. The music, the decorating, the season of just overall joy. This was finally a year I could throughly enjoy the holidays with my significant other without having to worry about outside interferences. Jordan and I have now been together for 3 months and on tomorrow we would be meeting each others families for the first time. Jordan did have a Christmas Day Game at 5pm, one in which he would be starting since Curry was out. He's been so nervous these past couple of days leading up to the game and I've been doing all I know to help calm his nerves.

"Are you excited for tomorrow love?" I asked breaking the comfortable silence.

"Yes, but I'm nervous can't lie. This Grizzlies Vs. Warriors matchup is such a big one and I'm starting in the place of Curry, its crazy, but I feel like tomorrow is going to go great. Not to also mention I'm meeting your parents for the first time too." He said chuckling a little.

"You have nothing to worry about, I have no doubt they'll love you." I said placing a kiss on his cheek.

"My moms is excited to meet you, I talk about you so much to her, that she's ready to finally meet the girl that in her words 'Has my baby smiling like the Kool-aid man.'" He said laughing.

"Aww that's too sweet, I'm excited to meet her too. From what I hear she's the sweetest." I responded smiling.

"I know we've only been together for 3 months, but I swear this is the happiest I've been in a long time Giselle." He said looking at me. I simply smiled, grabbing his face and placing a passionate kiss on his lips.

"Alright now, you kissing me like you wanna fuck me. Don't start something you can't finish." He said through the kiss.

"I like to be threatened with a good time." I said smirking at him. I burst into laughter as I felt Jordan lift up from the couch quickly making his way to his bedroom.

I felt myself being laid gently on the bed as Jordan kept his lips on my neck. I let out soft 'mmm' at the feeling of his lips on my skin. Jordan begin to remove the Skims Slip dress from my body. Once the clothing was removed he took a step back admiring me before saying "You're so fucking beautiful." Causing me to begin to blush at his sweet words. He leaned down and kissed down my stomach. I allowed my eyes to follow his every move. Once he got to my waistline he took his index finder hooking it on the band of my thong.

"Lift up." He commanded not breaking his eye contact with me. I followed his command lifting my body allowing him to pull my thong down.

"Just so you know I'm about to rock your world tonight love." He said with a smirk and attached his lips to my clit causing me to suck in my breathe. This is going to be a long night I thought to myself.

December 25, 2022

Its game day baby!!!

It was currently 3pm and Jordan had already made his way to Chase Center and I would be arriving a little later. Jordan and I quite literally had an eventful night and when I say eventful I mean my legs are still sore. Im almost sure that man took every ounce of frustration, stress, and nerves out on my pussy. I'm not mad about it, but boy is my body telling me I allowed that man to have his way with me. I was finishing up my makeup and then I could head to the arena as the game started at 5 and I knew I didn't want to fight traffic trying to get there.