CH. 018

Giselle H.

The Golden State Warriors were having a team dinner at Ayesha's restaurant International Smoke and of course with me accepting the job as Ayesha's new Publicist while also maintaining my own publishing company. I walked into my room, to my vanity to begin my makeup.

I recently moved into my new apartment and I honestly was loving every bit of it so far. It was so spacious and felt all around perfect for me. I was also only 10 minuets from Jordan's place, so of course he absolutely loved that little detail.

After finishing my hair and makeup I begin to pick out an outfit; deciding one a brown dress and some black pumps I begin to get dressed. The dinner started at 7 and I was about 15 minuets away from the restaurant. I was a little nervous about meeting the team. After telling Jordan Ayesha invited me to the dinner tonight, we ultimately decided to tell everyone they we were together. We also decided to arrive in separate cars since no one really knew about us.

I took a few mirror pictures once I was finished and all dressed. I was feeling good about dinner tonight. More so happy that I would officially meet the team and let them know Jordan and I were together. Once I was satisfied with the pictures I took, I decided to send one to Jordan.

***

Cutee right???

Cutee right???

Damn, look good enough to eat babe 😝

Is that so Poole😏

***

Laughing at his message I shook my head, gathering my purse and heading out. Looking at the time it was 6:30, so I was making good time. I made it to the restaurant about 6:50, walking in I was greeted by a hostess.

"Hi Welcome to International Smoke, My names Racheal. Are you under a reservation?" She asked smiling up at me.

"I'm actually here for the Golden State dinner." I responded smiling back.

"Okay, what's your name?" She asked tapping away on an iPad.

"Giselle Hardon." I replied.

"Yup, got you right here, follow me please." She said turning on her heel.

She guided me back to private area that was set up away from the other guest in the restaurant. As we approached the table I seen everyone chatting and getting comfortable in their seats. I begin to feel nerves gather in my body as Racheal reached her hand out letting me know I was good to go. I smiled and thanked her, walking to the table.

"Ahhh Giselle, I'm so happy you were able to make it girl." Ayesha said getting up to hug me.

"Thank you for the invite." I said hugging her back.