CH. 038 (Epilogue)

4 Years Later........ (July 2028)

Giselle P.

I walked into Jordan and I's home sitting my purse down onto the kitchen counter, I had just come home from a meeting and was ready to lay down and kick my feet up.

"MOMMYYYY!!!!" I heard little voices and the pitter patter of feet come into the kitchen. I was greeted by our 4 year old twin boys and our 2 year old son.

Jordan and I named the twins Jaiden Alexander Poole, and Jeremiah Amir Poole, born on August 19, 2024 at 4:19 and 4:44 am. The best day of our lives honestly. The labor not so much, I literally was in labor for 36 hrs and they were not trying to make their entrance clearly. Once they were here though it was the best feeling ever. Jordan and I moved into our 7 bedroom, 9 and a half bath house right after the birth of the twins. Two years later, during Jordan's 26th birthday trip, I drunk a sip of wine and threw it up. For the remainder of the trip I was sick as hell and Imani encouraged me to take a pregnancy test just in case. As you can assume I was indeed pregnant. When we got back home I immediately scheduled a doctors appointment with Dr. Grey. Found out I was 7 weeks pregnant. Jordan and I were elated, shocked, but elated. We were hoping for a girl this go around, but we were blessed with another precious baby boy: Jaxson Amari Poole was born March 15, 2026 at 3:22 p.m.

If you hadn't noticed we've kept our boys with the "JAP" initials. If we were ever blessed with a girl Jordan suggested she should have my initials. I thought it was sweet, but I knew us having that baby girl was no time soon simply because I was now on Birth control. Having 3 under 3 was not in my bingo cards and Lord knows a fourth kid would shake things up. Jordan and I of course have talked about how many kids we want in total; we subsequently agreed on 5 at the most. Right now though we were good with our 3 boys and would probably wait a little more before starting for babies again.

"Heyy!! How are mommy's babies." I said bending down with my arms open for hugs.

"Good mommy! Dada played basetball with us." Jaiden said excitedly.

"Did he now, did yall have fun?" I questioned with a big smile.

"We did! We go play tomorrow again." Jeremiah said.

"Fun! Speaking of Dada, where is he?" I asked picking up Jax and standing up straight.

"He in mobie(movie) room. I think him was slweeping while we play toys." Jeremiah said.

"Okayy! Let's go scare Dada!" I suggested laughing and heading toward our movie room.

"Okay boys we have to be very quiet if we're going to scare him. Okay?" I stated and they nodded their heads eagerly, trying to contain their little giggles. We walked into the room and I could clearly see the toys in the corner, plays on the screen, and a slumped Jordan in the second row.

"Okay 1.....2......3!" I counted and we all screamed loud as we could scaring Jordan woke. He jumped up so fast and ready to fight, but he calmed down once he saw me and the kids.

"Mmm sleeping on the Job are we? Bad Dada!" I commented shaking my head, giggling.

"I- I aint even feel myself fall asleep for real." He said walking up to me, kissing me and then tried pulling Jax from my arms, but he objected.

"No way you're acting funny with me bro now that your mOMmY is here." Jordan mocked him.

"Don't hate cause my baby loves mommy more. Aint that right Jaxxy." I said holding him and placing kisses on his face.

"Yeah, well he better remember who had you first. Hope you ready to go to war for her Jax boy." Jordan said getting in his face causing me to laugh.

"I'm hollering, anywho have any of them had their afternoon naps?" I questioned as I watched the boys begin cleaning their toys up.