Chapter 97 - Exquisite Boy (1)

"Tch, it makes sense that you own a bar."

The light was on in the bedroom. Chen Jinyao had just showered not too long ago and she was wearing Yan Cheng's pure white shirt which he deemed unfit. She dried her hair with a small towel. She walked circle after circle in Yan Cheng's bedroom, lifting her brows and coming to a conclusion interestingly.

In the end, they couldn't withstand Mother Yan's enthusiasm and stayed for the night.

It wasn't that she hadn't invaded Yan Cheng's bedroom in the past. However, Chen Jinyao hadn't taken a deep look since she treated this place as just a place she was going to stay for a few days. Therefore, she just took quick looks and didn't bother to ask in depth questions. But she was in a good mood today, so she wanted to chat with Yan Cheng. She didn't know whether she was influenced by Mother Yan telling her that Yan Cheng liked her really uch, but Chen Jinyao got on her tippy toes and reached for a bottle of red wine sitting on the wooden desk. By the time she finally reached it, she placed it on the counter and slightly turned, narrowing her eyes as she looked at Yan Cheng fumbling about on his phone and sitting on the bed criss-crossed. "Look at how much good wine you hid from me."

Half of the space within the room was used to display the red wine.

Hearing this, Yan Cheng shifted his gaze from the phone screen and looked up. He held in his breath as he kept looking down to see a pair of slender and fair long legs. It was enough to give him a nosebleed. But before so, he acted flirtatiously and whistled. He revealed a perverted smile and said, "That's how life should be."

"..." You are a really exquisite boy.

Chen Jinyao rolled her eyes and then grabbed the bottle of wine, looking down and puffing her cheeks up. She licked her lips and then tilted her head to act cute. "I want to try it."

The window was open and the cool wind blew in, gently swaying the curtains.

Honestly, Yan Cheng was really startled by Chen Jinyao's sudden request as he thought back to past experiences. He was so startled to the point he didn't even dare to discuss investment with Chai Yue anymore. He hurriedly exclaimed, "let's talk tomorrow," and then he directly bounced off the bed. Without even wearing his slippers, he walked over and said, "No."

He rejected her seriously and then exclaimed the reason. "I'm scared that you'll take my virginity the moment you drink wine."

"Are you shameless?" Chen Jinyao chuckled out loud and reached over to pat his chest.

The man remained unmoved. In a slightly deep voice, he laughed and said, "Don't forget your past record."

As to what her record was, one could guess it easily.

Chen Jinyao shifted her gaze and said, "You're the one that took advantage of the situation. Don't try to blame it on me."

"Therefore, you need to treat that as your reminder and protect yourself." Yan Cheng exclaimed properly.

Chen Jinyao choked and in the end, used silence to refute his twisted words.

Yan Cheng grabbed Chen Jinyao's wine glass and placed it back at the original spot. He made eye contact with her angry gaze, but he ignored her. He pulled her towards the bed and flicked her forehead, wanting her to sit still and remain unmoved. Then, he turned to grab a hair dryer from the bathroom.

The warm air blew past her ears, coupled with the annoying rumble coming from the hair dryer. The man's slender fingers softly slid past her hair. Chen Jinyao curled her lips and lifted her head to see him drying her hair in seriousness.

"Don't move." Yan Cheng pushed her head back.

Chen Jinyao pursed her lips and said, "I still want to drink."

Yan Cheng replied, "Don't I know that you're a drunkard?"

But who knew that she hugged his waist cutely and tried to coax and pester him.

Many times, it was just a sudden craving for food and drinks. Time couldn't get rid of their cravings.