Chapter 182 - Bitter Su Ran (1)

Inside the bedroom.

The curtains were shut tight, the chandelier was on, and the room was well lit.

In the center of the big bed.

A soft little butt was wriggling around.

Along with a faint struggling baby voice.

"Chichi, do you need my help?"

Chen Jinyao slowly folded some clothes and piled them up into groups. From time to time, she glanced at Yan Chi. He refused her help and struggled to stand up as he held his breath in, she couldn't help but laugh.

Upon hearing her laugh, Yan Chi blushed immediately, "No."

Then, he simply chose to just give up and didn't work on it anymore. His chubby little body simply laid there, panting as he buried his little head under the blanket, "Tired, I want to rest."

After a pause, she said clearly, "Do it yourself."

"......"

It didn't take long for his little butt to perk up again.

A small human with big ambitions, this dumpling won't give up until he succeeds.

Obviously there was a much simpler way to get up, and he knew how to stand up too, but he was so fixed on this way, which was sticking his face to the bed with his butt perked up.

Yan Cheng came out of the study.

He walked to the door of the bedroom and leaned against the door frame with a lazy expression.

He licked his lips as he observed the scene for a while. He really couldn't stand it any further and didn't waste any more time. He just walked over and bent down. Before Yan Chi could react, he had already passed an arm through his armpit, and picked him up.

Yan Chi, who rose into the air, was dazed.

Then he blushed as he struggled to break free, "Dad! Dad!"

His chubby hands slapped on Yan Cheng's handsome face, "Let me down, let me down."

Yan Cheng snorted, dodged his attacks, and patiently reasoned with him: "I'm trying to help you, you heartless kid."

After saying that, he put him down on the bed. As soon as his two little feet touched the blanket, he returned to his active self. He broke free from Yan Cheng's arms, and after staggering for a few steps, he fell on the bed. A few seconds later, his little butt stubbornly poked up again.

"......" Yan Cheng's eyes exclaimed in disbelief.

He froze for a while, then laughed out loud.

His chest trembled along as he couldn't stop laughing.

"He doesn't want other people to help. The little guy is determined." Chen Jinyao placed all the piled up clothes in the cabinet and walked over. Seeing that Yan Cheng was still smiling, she frowned and slapped him hard on the back. She looked at the little guy, "Don't laugh, show your son some respect."

"By the way, are you done with your script for the speech?"

Yan Cheng softly glanced at her, raised his arms and placed it over her shoulder, he then pulled her into his arms. After staring at her for a few seconds, he shrugged and told her honestly, "I didn't prepare a script."

Upon hearing this, Chen Jinyao was shocked.

"I'll just casually say a few words on stage." He raised his eyebrows and said indifferently, "It's always those few words anyways."

Zhiyuan Technology had already made a breakthrough in the imperial capital.

The projects developed by them have been popularized all over the country.

It can be said that their company that had a huge turnover rate in the past has unknowingly become one of the most desirable companies for employees to work in.

In a blink of an eye, it was graduation season again.

Students from all over are about to step out into society this season and start their journey.

Over the years, before the students leave school, the school committee would normally organize a large-scale campus job fair and several corporate talks and sharings.

Yan Cheng was now successful. When others hear his name, they will not immediately think of him as the "Boss of the Erguan".

And his script was to prepare for the speech that he was about to give to his juniors at the school he went to when he was still schooling, to inspire them before they go off into society, as he received an invitation from the school.

His speech was held on a Saturday, which was tomorrow from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.

In the Imperial University's lecture hall that was in the library.

Just like Yan Cheng, Luo Xiao also went back to his school.

He was mainly responsible for recruitment.

The bigger the company, the larger the workload, that's why he needed to hire some secretaries into the company.