Chapter 103 - A Friend Seems to be Here (1)

"Right, the password is your birthday. I just changed it."

After that, the room immediately became quiet.

The air seemed to have stopped flowing for a few seconds. She glanced at Yan Cheng's sparkling eyes and she bit her lips, feeling a bit dazed.

It felt as if she was shot in the chest, and the bullet penetrated right through. Strangely, not only didn't she feel pain, she felt the opposite. It felt as if fireworks had exploded inside her heart.

Needless to say, Yan Cheng's sudden action really struck her at the right place.

Chen Jinyao ended up criss-crossing and sitting down. After a few long seconds, she slowly shifted her gaze. At the same time that she took the card and observed it, she recovered her calmness and found her voice. "Classmate Yan Cheng, you're really conscientious today!"

Yan Cheng lifted his brows arrogantly having been told that he was very conscientious. He didn't give up Chai Yue who gave him this idea. After all, he was going to claim this contribution for himself.

After that, he followed Chen Jinyao and sat down too, naturally placing his two hands on his knee. He lifted his brows and acted proud. "Of course."

He swept his gaze over to meet Chen Jinyao's smiling eyes.

He softly coughed and spun his fingers, seemingly pointing at something. He said in a deep voice, shamelessly asking for a reward, "You... aren't you going to do something?"

"No." She said seriously and tried to hold in her laughter.

Yan Cheng was speechless.

Chen Jinlin had already gone to pick up Duni two days ago.

They were going to be away for a near half month. If they didn't have someone take care of Duni, they'd probably see a cat corpse by the time they got home.

Technically, they could look for a housekeeper to clean the house and pour cat food for Duni every day, and also to clean up the cat poop. But to speak the truth, Yan Cheng and Chen Jinyao disliked handing things at home to a stranger. They didn't have a reason for this.

Thankfully, Chen Jinlin and Duni had a pretty okay relationship.

She badly wanted to take care of Duni for a few days.

"Sister, brother-in-law, you guys can spend your time playing. You don't need to worry about Duni." Chen Jinlin covered her mouth as she giggled, her eyes sparkling and bright.

Yan Cheng glanced at Duni who was napping on the sofa, basking in the sunshine and wagging his tail every now and then. He lifted his brows and thought: it seems like I really don't need to worry about him.

Chen Jinyao had taken care of the things in the clinic as well.

If patients were going to come for a checkup, she'd hand them over to the other two dentists within the clinic. She told them the general information. "I'll contact you guys about the specifics later on. Sorry for troubling you guys."

Xiao Liu who was by the receptionist desk wore an envious expression as she watched Yan Cheng coming to pick Chen Jinyao off work.

As for Yan Cheng, this idle person, he just needed to tell A-Tai.

After he hung up, A-Tai felt very helpless. He felt as if he could be promoted from Er Teahouse's manager to the boss.

Once Shao Chongsi found out about this, he patted his shoulders and curled his lips. "Thankfully, you didn't plan on scheming and overthrowing the boss."

A-Tai shrugged his shoulders. "After all, I earn several times more than the others."

After he finished, he laughed out loud.

It wasn't that Yan Cheng didn't look after everything, but he was doing everything behind the scene.

Right now, the guests that came to the new Er Teahouse all heard rumors about the boss of the establishment.

First, they were extraordinarily handsome.

Secondly, they had a powerful background.

Lastly, they were mysterious and rarely seen.

Those that knew him would be prompted by a sudden impulse to ask, "We haven't seen Yan Cheng in a long while. Where is your boss?"

They all received the same answer. "He's at home with his wife."