Chapter 160 - Just Look At Me (3)

About fifteen minutes later, the singer felt tired, and the braggers were also exhausted.

It was as if his soul was suddenly drawn from his body, he suddenly relaxed, and after sitting there paralyzed for a while, he slowly regained his consciousness, his head tilted up at the ceiling for a long time, and finally he recovered his sanity and came back to his senses.

Almost another five or six minutes later, Yan Cheng caught the right timing, got up, took Chen Jinyao's bag, and held her hand so that she would also stand up, he then exchanged a few words with Luo Xiao, kicked Chai Yue, who was in a daze, and was about to leave.

Everyone enjoyed the dinner.

The most important thing was that matters that needed to be discussed were all settled.

...

After sending Chai Yue home, the both of them were the only ones left in the car.

When Chen Jinyao drove, Yan Cheng would sit in the passenger seat, his forehead knocked on the window glass as he felt the coolness from it.

His gaze spaced out as he looked through the front windshield, in silence as if he was deep in thought.

The only thing that was going backwards was the scenery on both sides of the road.

The colorful neon lights rendered the city in a lively glow.

Yan Cheng closed his eyes and yawned for a long while, before saying with a lazy voice: "I really didn't expect that the person in charge of Zhiyuan would be Jinlin's boyfriend."

"I didn't expect it either." Chen Jinyao let go of the accelerator and slowly stepped on the brakes. "What do you think of Luo Xiao?"

"Oh, you're asking me this question?" Yan Cheng's eyes instantly opened wide, sat up straight, stared at Chen Jinyao's side profile, and said with a sour tone, "Didn't you just praise how great of a person he is?"

It just so happened that the traffic light turned red and the car came to a steady stop.

Chen Jinyao snorted and turned to look at him: "You can't say that. How women view men and how men view their own kind, is totally different."

"You guys are more objective." She had to admit this, "When women view men, they will be more superficial."

"......"

Yan Cheng pouted and said in his heart: You are quite self-aware!

"If you truly care for Jinlin, you should let Jinlin be the one to judge. It's their relationship."

"Yes." Chen Jinyao nodded, and felt that his words made sense.

Yan Cheng: "I can only say that he gave quite a good impression."

Chen Jinyao: "I know right, look at how ambitious he is."

"......" Yan Cheng snorted, "I'm also ambitious. Since we're both Zhiyuan's shareholders, his ambitions are the same as mine."

Chen Jinyao rolled her eyes, "How overbearing."

"So don't talk about him." Yan Cheng just pretended not to hear her, and continued speaking. He stretched out his legs, raised his arms and hugged his neck to loosen his body. Then, his gaze landed on Chen Jinyao, curled his lips and slowly said, "Just look at me."

Chen Jinyao: ".............................."

.........

Originally, he was interested in Zhiyuan Technology, because he wanted to try something besides what he usually does. To unlock a new skill.

In the end, right after knowing the fact that Luo Xiao, the person in charge of Zhiyuan, was his relative.

Yan Cheng felt that he had to act in a way because of him.

Although his words were sharp and unforgiving, he even gloated at Luo Xiao's current situation, but he was actually a soft-hearted person, especially in the face of a positive young man like him, he would for sure offer his help.

So this time, he really didn't act rashly to become a shareholder just to get the dividends.

He couldn't sleep. After thinking about it, Yan Cheng finally decided to become Luo Xiao's advisor.

After Luo Xiao knew about this, of course he happily agreed. He said, "This is more than what I hoped for."

"????"

Chen Jinyao was skeptical: "Can you do it?"

Yan Cheng snorted: "Don't underestimate me."

"I studied management during my university days."

After a few seconds of silence, he raised his eyebrows and chin: "I'm more capable than you think."

"......" Chen Jinyao was slightly taken aback. After she came back to her senses, she smiled with a bright smile as her eyes bent along. When she had enough laughs, she pouted and teased: "How capable of you."

Yan Cheng: "......"