Chapter 198 - Side Story 2 (3)

Yan Cheng snorted lazily: "When you were born, I didn't throw you into the trash can, so why do you get to throw your younger brother into the trash can."

"........."

It seemed to make sense.

Yan Chichi: "Sorry Dad, I was in the wrong."

The conversation came to a peaceful end.

No matter how quirky Yan Chichi was, he was still just a child, and Yan Cheng could deal with him with just a few sentences.

Hence, he hesitantly got rid of the idea ofwanting a younger sister.

Since then, no one mentioned this matter ever again.

However, when he went to see his aunt, Chen Jinlin,

He often tilted his head as he tried to locate the baby in Chen Jinlin's belly.

Moreover, he stood firmly on the same front with his uncle Luo Xiao.

"Aunt, don't worry, I will take care of her when she comes into the world"

After he said that, he stood up with his chest high, "I am a good older brother."

Upon hearing this, Chen Jinlin instantly laughed and fell back on the sofa.

Later.

Luo Yang was born.

Just by looking at the name, one would know that the baby was a boy.

When Yan Chichi followed his parents to the hospital to visit Chen Jinlin,

He begged Chen Jinyao to take him to meet the baby boy who was fresh out of the oven.

Well, he was as ugly as he was when he was a baby.

But he didn't know how ugly he looked when he first came into the world.

When he left, he didn't feel even a sense of reluctance to leave.

During Chen Jinlin's ten month pregnancy, this kid couldn't bear to part with her every time he came to visit.

This time, he waved his chubby little hands: "Uncle, goodbye."

Luo Xiao: "......"

***** *****

Mother Yan often said,

When Yan Chi was being mischievous, he was as bad as how Yan Cheng was when he was a young child.

The only difference was that,

Yan Cheng was thick-skinned, even if he was beaten, he would still continue to be a nuisance.

However, Yan Chichi knew when to stop, he relied on his sweet mouth, accompanied with his immense cuteness, to escape from the fate of being punished.

Also, the most important point was......

Yan Chichi had grown to be sensible at a much earlier age.

So they didn't have to worry much about him.

The kindergarten phase was when he was the naughtiest and the most uncontrollable.

After graduating from kindergarten,

And going off to elementary school,

He seemed to have completely changed into a whole new person.

This time, he didn't force himself to stop talking.

He just let matters flow naturally,

He didn't know the reason behind it, but he got rid of his bad habit as a chatterbox.

Becoming a primary school student made him more mature.

After class, when he played with his friends in the playground, he would have a ton of fun.

But when it was time to calm down, he could do that in an instant.

As calm as an elegant lady and as brisk as a rabbit.

The image that Yan Chi gave off in his school now was:

He occasionally showed off his cool side, and was the handsome and cool straight-A student.

Wouldn't he be such a package when he grows up?

When Yan Chi was seven and a half years old,

First grade.

Chen Jinyao unexpectedly got pregnant.

It was hard to explain this, although they do use protection.

But occasionally, when they were so in the moment, they would forget about it.

Hence, after so many years.

She was pregnant with their second child.

Yan Cheng felt torn apart.

Chen Jinyao said, "Why do you feel so torn apart? Since I conceived, let's just have the baby."

"By the way, we have to talk about this with Chichi." Chen Jinyao's brows furrowed slightly, "With such a sudden addition to the family, I'm worried that he won't be able to accept this."

After all, after the introduction of the second-child policy, there were many news reports about the reactions of first borns who suddenly got a younger sibling.

Basically the news was not well received by them.

"You don't have to worry about that." Yan Cheng said.

"He wants a younger sister so badly."

And with Luo Yang's existence, I believe that now Yan Chi is not too against the possibility that he might get a younger brother.

Yan Cheng had to admit that he knew his son pretty well

When Yan Chi heard the news,

After a long silence, he said softly: "Heaven never lets hard workers and kind-hearted people down."

Chen Jinyao: "......"

***** *****

When Yan Chi was in second grade,

One day after school, his uncle came to pick him up.

He looked puzzled, "Where is my father?"

His uncle said: "Your father is in the hospital, and your mother just gave birth to your younger sister."

At this point, Yan Chichi finally got the younger sister that he had always longed for.

His younger sister's nickname was Yan Zaozao.