Chapter 98 - Exquisite Boy (2)

Yan Cheng thought that he shouldn't give in. He should use this chance to establish his dignity as the family head. When her hair was only slightly wet, he turned the air dryer off and placed it at the bedside. "No."

He didn't even dare to think about her drinking in public without him by her side.

"Give me a reason." Chen Jinyao's expression faded.

Like her typical style, she changed from being soft to unyielding.

After a while, she came to a realization. "Don't worry. I'm just drinking at home."

"..." His willpower collapsed. Yan Cheng narrowed his eyes and after a while, he nodded.

The sunshine was glaring and bright, but it gave a gentle feeling.

Victory for Chen Jinyao! She stood up on the bed and using her advantage of height over him, she wrapped her arms around Yan Cheng's neck and wrapped her legs around his waist, swaying. "Here, carry me over."

Yan Cheng instinctively placed one hand over her butt and then the other around her waist.

He could clearly tell that Chen Jinyao was different from usual.

Chen Jinyao bit his earlobe, making him feel a tinkle. Then, he heard her chuckle lowly. "I don't need to drink in order to take your virginity."

Yan Cheng was speechless.

He was about to burst into laughter. Where did she get her courage from? He carried her to the counter and didn't forget to pat her a few times for trying to feel him up and down. "Be careful. Stop fooling around."

Chen Jinyao exclaimed faintly, "Wine can help liven things up."

The counter was a bit cool, so when she was placed on it, Chen Jinyao trembled at the sudden coolness. After she got used to it, she tilted her head and looked down, asking, "You don't want?"

Silence filled the next few seconds and then she came to a conclusion. "You do."

Yan Cheng kept his head down and watched everything. After a moment, he asked hoarsely, "What did mother tell you when you guys went to the kitchen to cut up fruits?"

Chen Jinyao lifted her head and rubbed her nose against him. She shook her head and said, "I won't tell you."

Her voice was lazy and there was a faint smile too.

Right now, she was wearing his shirt and the top few buttons weren't buttoned at all. She wore nothing inside. She was looking down at him, and he could see the view clearly. He didn't give her wine nor did she mention drinking. She just stared at him with her pair of sparkling eyes.

Chen Jinyao was right. Even if she didn't drink anything and act like this normally, she could easily make him surrender.

He lifted his brows and gave her the title of 'Daji.'

His adam's apple rolled up and down. Yan Cheng endured this and exclaimed, "I don't have a condom here."

"Oh." Chen Jinyao smiled happily and replied lazily, "It's fine."

"..." His reason completely collapsed.

"You're seeking death." He clenched his teeth and said in a deeper voice, "Do you know what you're saying?" He hasn't gotten rid of his smoke addiction and now...

"I know. We actually don't need to be that careful." She replied.

Before she could finish, Yan Cheng reached over and kissed her, his scorching breath sprinkling on the tip of her nose. Not long after their kiss, Chen Jinyao felt her world spinning. By the time she processed what happened, they both fell in bed.

He pressed her down, kissing her from her brows to her collarbone, and then slowly down. He didn't bother to hide his intention of eating her.

Chen Jinyao blinked her eyes in a daze and pointed at the counter. "Wine."

"No." Yan Cheng made time out to answer her, "You can have me instead."

"..." Chen Jinyao's face flushed and she murmured, "Pervert."

Yan Cheng chuckled lowly. "You deserved it."

Indeed, she did.

No wonder there was a topic in chinese textbooks saying that one needed to be careful when playing fire and that they might accidentally set themselves on fire.

She felt however much regretful she was right now compared to how fearless she was back then.

Yan Cheng really held his grudges.