Chapter 114 - Tango (3)

Yan Cheng had a rare sensible moment. "Still, my answer is the same. It varies from person to person."

"Take the reunion for example. Some people will recognize that it was just youth and move on, like Mr. Gu Qi, but some people won't. Have you been watching the news? You know those cases where people end up double cheating because of a class reunion?"

"Let's not talk about how light your feelings are, some people may have one true love but they've got a long queue in bed."

Yan Cheng licked his lips. "All in all, the top factor is feeling."

He looked to be analyzing things seriously, appearing calm and reliable.

"That does make sense." Chen Jinyao was still agreeing.

Yan Cheng, "I know what you're trying to say, but I'm still going to be saying the same old thing. You have to have confidence in both yourself and in me."

"?????" Chen Jinyao ground her teeth. Feeling as if he was straying from the topic, she raised her hand and swore, "No! I really didn't mean anything by it. It really is just a discussion!"

Unfortunately, there's a story called "The Boy Who Cried Wolf".

Yan Cheng did not believe her.

It was like lifting up a stone to smash your own feet.

Even if Chen Jinyao had the opportunity to refute, it would be the same as not having it at all.

In the end, Chen Jinyao prepared to lift her blade to sacrifice herself in justice for the sake of stopping him from falling into the endless bitter thoughts of resentment.

But Yan Cheng said, "Just take the fact that my legs went soft from how you shouted hubby at me this afternoon, I don't think my feelings for you would ever fade in the future."

Chen Jinyao was suddenly stopped in her tracks. "......"

This isn't justice, she was going to die a martyr.

So, she stopped looking at the stars and chatting with him.

Maybe it's time to wash up and sleep.

---------------

The next day.

The weather forecast says it was going to be clear skies.

Which means it was destined to be a scorching hot day.

According to the schedule in the class group, they were going to return to their alma mater in the morning and spend about half the day walking around campus.

Then, they will have lunch together before separating into groups for some games. After that, they'll have dinner together in the evening before setting off for karaoke...

It was nothing new, but it was like a memory of their lost youth.

Even so, the majority of them were excited about it. It may be just out of politeness, but some may be sincere. After all, after entering society, it's rare to have pure friends that don't expect any benefits from each other anymore.

The cosmetics Chen Jinyao brought came in handy.

She woke up early and primped herself up.

It wasn't anything heavy, but at least something to freshen her up a little.

Adding on a more sophisticated look than usual.

After everything was ready, she went to go wake Yan Cheng up, but Yan Cheng suddenly rolled over in the blanket and slowly opened his drowsy, sleepy eyes at her. Probably still in a daze, he said, "My ugly, shameful self does not deserve to meet with this goddess."

Following that, he threw his head into the pillow.

"..." Chen Jinyao's mouth twitched. She couldn't help but slap him. "Crazy bastard."

Chen Jinyao, "Get up quickly."

They were assembling at the lobby at nine.

After breakfast, and after forcing the straight man Young Master Yan to put on some sunscreen, the two of them hurried downstairs as they were already late.

They were only two minutes late so no harm was done.

After all, they were leaving at 9:15.

But whatever the case, it doesn't bother Yan Cheng in the slightest. He just lazily left Chen Jinyao to drag him.

"Slow down." Lazily raising up the corners of his lips, he laughed. "You're still so fierce even on heels. Careful there."

Chen Jinyao sighed. "Heels look good."

Yan Cheng looked down. "They do, but they'll ruin your legs."

"..."

At this time, not far away at the first-floor lobby, many people have already gathered there and were chatting with each other.