Chapter 194 - Side Story 1 (2)

And he swore to change!!!

He abruptly changed his habit of being a chatterbox.

And he forced himself to hold back,

Thus, he turned into a reserved, melancholic and handsome kid.

Suddenly the sound of Yan Chichi chatting away at home had disappeared.

They felt slightly unaccustomed to the sudden silence.

On weekends, after dinner, their usual family activity was to watch a movie together.

Usually at this time, Yan Chichi would literally flip the house upside down, but this time, he was not at all excited, he just held onto his drawing book with Duny as he sat on the tatami in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows.

"You don't seem like yourself." Chen Jinyao handed him the lollipop that he wanted to eat, and couldn't help but touch his little head.

His little head slowly looked up, and his big black grape-sized eyes seemed to be filled with stars, "Mummy, are you attracted to this serious side of me."

"......" the corner of Chen Jinyao's eyes twitched as she tried to suppress her smile, "Yes."

After understanding the cause and effect,

Chen Jinyao's smiled with her eyes and almost burst into laughter.

"Yan Cheng, look at what you taught your son!"

Yan Cheng looked dumbfounded: "By heaven and hell, I swear I did nothing."

In fact, how did the children know about all this nonsense?

It was all just because the attention that was at first all on him dispersed, and he noticed this change, that's why he acted abnormally to make up for this change.

When she looked directly into his innocent and clear eyes, for a while, she really didn't know what to say.

Therefore, Yan Cheng was to take the blame.

As the saying goes, like father, like son.

It was purely just an uncalled-for ill turn.

Yan Cheng squinted his eyes, walked over and picked his son up.

Then he took him to the study, to go through what was described euphemistically as ideological education.

She didn't know what Yan Cheng's ideological education was like, anyway, he "returned to his original self" in the end, Yan Chichi was himself again, and turned back into the happy little chatterbox he was.

He no longer cared whether he was the focus of the crowd.

After he let go of it, he felt relaxed.

He no longer carried around the burden he felt to upkeep his image.

Later,

When he regained attention,

Every second of the time, he was surrounded by the little girls,

He suddenly realized that it was extremely annoying, seriously annoying!

Can't he just be a sophisticated pretty boy?

Ha, boys, they're all so fickle-minded.

***** *****

Friday, before school ended.

In the middle class's classroom that was on the first floor, the head teacher was assigning homework to the children.

"Children, this weekend's homework is an essay."

"The content should be related to your dad. You can come up with a topic that you like."

"No need to write, nor draw. I will give each of you a voice recorder pen. Just tell the pen about the content you are planning to write, and hand it in next Monday."

The children were all extremely enthusiastic about it and were eager to try.

They answered "Okay" uniformly.

Yan Chichi blinked a few times as he fell deep into thought.

Yan Chichi was always rewarded with the small red flowers in school.

In the head teacher's viewpoint, he was an outstanding student.

Chen Jinyao also agreed with this point, she agreed with the term "outstanding". When other children only had the desire to play, Yan Chichi knew how to prioritize his tasks, and he would usually complete all his homework as soon as he got home.

In this way, he could spend the rest of his time playing worry free, and he could also do what he liked and read his favorite extracurricular books.

Hence, after school, Yancheng would bring him home.

The first thing he would do was rush to his father's study.

Before the door to the study closed shut, he told Yan Cheng and Chen Jinyao with a serious expression: "Mom and Dad, you can't come in and disturb me when I'm doing my homework."

"........." Yan Cheng and Chen Jinyao exchanged gazes, "Oh."

"Pinky promise." His chubby thumb stretched out slowly.

Chen Jinyao bent down and stretched out her hand: "......Pinky promise."

Only Yan Cheng snorted disdainfully.

Yan Chichi had a sharp hearing, and he glared at him fiercely.

Yan Cheng: "Don't worry, I don't want you to disturb me and your mother too."

Chen Jinyao: "......"

In the study.

Yan Chichi sat on the floor.

He held the voice recorder pen that the teacher had given him.

He pursed his lips, and seemed slightly nervous.

His little eyebrows furrowed.

He was giving it some serious thought on how to go about an essay that was related to his father.

About fifteen minutes later.

He pressed the button to the recorder.