Chapter 128 - Rainy Day (2)

Someone just had to nudge her at this moment and point her out.

No matter what, even the people in question did not pay attention to her nonsense. She really did make a fool out of herself at this moment.

Of course, these were all her own thoughts that nobody knew about.

Yan Cheng nodded reservedly.

He sighed, "Trying to show off quietly is the most deadly."

"..."

Chen Jinyao said goodbye to the group of classmates just like usual.

Yan Xiong and Yan Cheng were quite similar in terms of appearance.

But they had different temperaments.

If you were to call Yan Cheng a scornful man, then Yan Xiang gave off the air of a successful man, clean and sharp. Worthy of a man who can stand tall in Shanghai.

Even after having a drink, he still kept up a meticulous image.

When he looked over from the passenger seat, his narrow eyes could be seen, alongside gold-rimmed glasses that gave off an aloof aura...

It was as if the person sending the messages to Yan Cheng were two different people.

Chen Jinyao looked away silently, and when she turned back to look at Yan Cheng's profile, she had mixed feelings in her heart. She narrowed her eyes and observed him seriously, just like a simple-minded, harmless little lamb.

Yan Cheng patted the back of the driver's seat. "Send us back to the hotel, near the Bund."

To that, Yan Xiang did not say anything.

After a moment of silence.

"Why don't you come over to mine with your wife this Saturday?"

"I'll host you for dinner."

...

After being woken up by the sound of thunder, Yan Cheng's mind turned blank for a few seconds. The shoulder that Chen Jinyao was sleeping on felt sore. He frowned and turned his head slightly to the side just to see Chen Jinyao who was sleeping soundly right next to him.

The dim surroundings outlined her soft appearance.

He smiled and leaned over. After observing her for a few moments, her long lashes attracted his attention. After a few minutes, he secretly laid a kiss on her tightly shut eyes, fingertips gently smoothing over her soft hair and rubbing the tips of them.

It was easy to feel energetic early in the morning.

And, the bamboo shoots have already sprouted from the ground.

Yan Cheng fell silent for a while.

Then, he got up to take a shower.

The large storm outside wasn't going to clear up anytime soon.

by the time he finished his shower, Chen Jinyao had already woken up.

Sitting on the bed, her eyes were wide open and she was rubbing her knees over the soft blanket, looking soft and well-behaved.

Yan Cheng was stunned. "Awake?"

Chen Jinyao leaned back and grabbed the blanket, rubbing it over her face. "Yeah..." The elongated end of her tone sounded lazy and a little sleepy still.

"..."

The not-so-small room dispersed the silence.

Five seconds later, Yan Cheng walked over, ready to make the most out of their time.

He bent down and kissed her between the brows before moving down to pry her teeth open, hooking up her tongue. As their breaths began to turn heavy, neither of the two could help themselves anymore.

Half an hour later, Chen Jinyao was wrapped around Yan Cheng's waist, eyes looking distant.

"It's raining so heavily outside." She heard the rain crashing into the windows.

Her body was still feeling hot and she could clearly feel his strength. At times like this, it was better to stay quiet.

Yan Cheng straightened his back and kept on moving, thick breaths spraying into her ear along with his deep and sexy voice, "Yeah, we shouldn't go out and play today."

"What, so it's okay inside?" Chen Jinyao moved towards the top of the bed.

In the next moment, she was dragged down and had countless kisses plastered over her. The man responded vaguely. "It's not like we can't."

Chen Jinyao sucked in a breath of cold air. Fluttering her arms and struggling, she tried to kick him.

As a result, the more she made a fuss, the more she was held down by the seven inches.

Face red and eyes limpid, she finally could not help herself from yelling, "Show some restraint, you bastard!"

The bastard Yan Cheng stopped in his tracks, body tense and forehead lined with sweat. After some thought, he decided not to ignore Chen Jinyao's advice. Chuckling, he whispered by her ear with his hair tickling the back of her neck, "The drought was dry enough to kill in the beginning, but I don't think I mind dying of the flood now."

The meaning behind his words was: You'll have to pay back the price sooner or later.

Thinking about when they just got married, how Chen Jinyao who followed the principle of being respectful as a guest teased him unknowingly? Now, she had to pay all of that back!

"..." Chen Jinyao choked and bit his shoulder.

This morning exercise session had the same effect as going to the gym.

After expending all that energy, they'll want to eat.