Chapter 183 - Bitter Su Ran (2)

Luo Xiao's school provided majors in many foreign languages. When they have business connections with companies in foreign countries in the future, it would be nice if their secretary was also fluent in various languages.

Naturally, the wages offered would not be low.

When Chen Jinlin knew about this, an alarm rang in her heart.

It always happens in dramas. The beautiful female secretary would be with the boss every day. After being together for some time, something will for sure happen.

But she didn't dare to talk to Luo Xiao about her baseless worries.

So Chen Jinlin looked for Chen Jinyao on WeChat.

Chen Jinyao was about to face the same kind of crisis as her, and she believes that as they were all women, her sister would understand her and stand in line with her to defeat the enemy.

As a result, Chen Jinyao replied to her with a series of ellipses.

Sister: [Isn't there a super easy solution to this?】

Sister: [If he's looking for a young and beautiful female secretary. Director Chen, you should look for a handsome and tall male secretary. 】

Jinlin: [.........]

Her words made sense and she couldn't refute them in any way.

When she came back to her senses, Chen Jinyao looked up and glanced at Yan Cheng quietly.

Her jaw tightened, her lips pressed, but she didn't ask him about this matter.

After a few seconds, she slowly looked away.

At this moment, Yan Chichi finally got up on his own after much determination. He was so happy, until the extent that he applauded himself, and his clear and pure grape-sized eyes stared straight at Yan Cheng and Chen Jinyao.

Blinking, his long eyelashes fluttered.

The expression on his cute little face was begging for them to praise him.

Chen Jinyao just wanted to hug Yan Chichi and shower him with kisses.

After thinking for a long time, she let her rationality take over.

"Chichi, Dad is going out to play tomorrow." Chen Jinyao smiled, sat on the bed, stretched out her finger and gently poked Yan Chichi's little forehead, "Chichi did so well just now, do you want Dad to reward you? "

"Let him bring you out to play tomorrow."

Her long string of words left the little guy in a daze

Fortunately, he was very good at catching key words, as he automatically filtered out the cumbersome words. In the end, the only words left in his little head were "Dad out to play". Yan Chichi instantly forgot about the fact that he was asking for praise, his big black eyes seemed to fill with starlight, as he looked up at Yan Cheng longingly.

Yan Cheng couldn't resist his chubby little chin, and scratched it.

He glanced at Chen Jinyao with a faint smile, and snorted lazily, before saying, "I can bring you out to play, but you have to go to bed early tonight." His finger tapped on the tip of the little guy's nose and said, "You can only come with me if you go to bed early and wake up early. "

"......"

His vivid little eyebrows were furrowed, Yan Chi tilted his little head, and began to suck his thumb as he weighed the pros and cons.

"........."

Not long after, he made up his mind, "Mom, I want to take a bath and then head to bed."

Chen Jinyao's face was expressionless, and suddenly had a bad feeling about this.

Based on past experiences, when the little guy goes to bed early......

The back of her ears flushed red, and when she looked up, she locked gazes with his deep eyes, his gaze was affectionate and hinting to her about what was going to happen.

Coupled with the corners of his lips that rose slightly.

Everything goes without saying.

Chen Jinyao: "......"

---------------

Su Ran stayed in the imperial capital after graduating from university.

She worked a desk job in a small company, her salary wasn't high. Living in such a costly city, it was often difficult to make ends meet.

But big cities provide many tempting opportunities. To be honest, if you're lucky, the chances of being successful are also high. It was precisely because of this, there were so many people moving to the city.

It was coincidentally a Saturday, her day off.

The house she rented was near the university.

News spread fast and she learned that there was a talk going on at the Imperial Capital University. After the talk, there would also be a recruitment fair dedicated to Zhiyuan Technology in the cultural square.

Su Ran was very excited and drafted her resume overnight, she was ready to try it out.

She arrived early.

Unexpectedly, when she arrived, the venue was already full.

The students of the Imperial Capital University were all looking forward to their legendary senior's life story.

The venue was bustling with people, and everyone was whispering and discussing with each other intensely. Su Ran stood in the corner by the door. Driven by curiosity, she got the attention of the girl next to her and asked.