SHADOWS I

The police red cross line was preventing the way of others who passed on the road. Some police officers were gathered in the middle of the road.

Mr. Jang Guensuk, the head of the police department in Seoul, reached at the spot. The subordinate gave him the way to the scene.

“How long it had been happened?” Mr. Jang asked.

“One or two hours probably. The shop at the end of the alley was the last one to close, at eleven and then they saw this.” The subordinate shows the scene.

It was terrifying at first. Internal organs were scattered on the middle of the road; it was a blood pool. A foul smell welcomed them, flies were enveloping the place.

They covered their nose with a handkerchief.

“Primary impression?” Mr. Jang asked.

“A murder, must be happened here itself for sure.” He answered.

It was not a rainy season, but after the noon, it did rain. This made the road clean and wet. But the pool of the blood is now dried and stick on the surface of the road.

Which means, the incident happened after the rain.

“Did the forensic department reached here?” Mr. Jang asked.
“Not yet.” He replied.

“Send me the report asap.” He said and turned to the scene once again.

‘What is it could be?’

_   _  _   _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _ 

After two months…

A big mansion was gleaming with the fancy night lights. It was so gorgeous to see from afar.

Everyone staying at this residence area, see this with so much yearning also jealous to saw this mansion and their owners.

The Bae’s.

They were one among the leading business corporation group in the entire South Korea.

The huge mansion was build more than ten years ago. The founder of the Bae group was Mr. Bae Soohyuck, now currently retired and having a warm relaxing late evening coffee on the luxurious couch at the large hall.

Beside him, there was lady, reading a magazine, with some light make-up but heavy chapstick on her thin and beautiful red lips, was his wife, Mrs. Bae Sujin.

The couple enjoying their relaxed life of their late fifties.

“Mommy…” a young girl approached them.

She was so beautiful, her facial features and body shape attract any man. The girl was in her twenty five, also extremely gorgeous especially when she smiles.

Sujin smiled at the younger, widely.

“Hela, baby come here.” Sujin said to her.

The girl eagerly went to Sujin as she looked her top to bottom. She was wearing a gown, exposing her pale shoulder and long neck with her thin legs. The elder gave her a thumps up.

“You look stunning baby.” Sujin complimented her making her giggle.

“Thank you. Where is oppa?” she asked.

“He is getting ready for the party.” Sujin said.

At that time, a man entered the scene. He was tall, lean, handsome and dressed in black tuxedo.

He has sharp features and dark brown eyes, just like his dad and black hair like his mom.

He walked towards them. Sujin smiled at her son and reached to his shoulder to put her palm.