ROTTEN LOCKS II

“Mr. Park, Mr. Kim came to see you.” Moonbyul said.

“Is it? Tell hyung to come in.” Hyunsik said.

A moment later, a man in his late twenties, with a handsome face and tall lean figure, a cute dimple came inside the chamber. Kim Namjoon.

“How are doing Joon?” Hyunsik asked.

“Well. How about there at the mansion? Everyone is doing good?” he asked back.

Hyunsik let out a chuckle, “Everyone. Especially you lovely sister and cute Seungmin too.”
Namjoon laughed. Jisoo was his younger sister which he cared for her very much. He lived his whole life for her. When she became a widow at the young age, he decided to be a bachelor for his life.

He was graduated in Australia and returned after Mr. Kim was passed away.

Namjoon was not interested Jisoo to be away from him. But when her lonely mood became less when she was around Sohee and Leeknow at the Park mansion, made him a sigh of relief.

“Joon, you know? Yeonho took in charge in Seoul police department today.” Hyunsik said as he poured a cup of coffee.

“Yeah. He informed me last night. Now I think he won’t be alone. At least we are nearby him now.” he said.

Hyunsik nodded with a smile. Being surrounded by Namjoon and Yeonho made him really comfortable.

“Actually, I came here for a favour.” Namjoon rubbed the outer space of the cup. He seems hesitant.

“What is it Joon?” he asked politely.

“You know, after dad’s death, I have some debt to pay off. I was about to start a business, but couldn’t. I hope you can help me with some…”

“Of course Joon. How much do you need?” Hyunsik was already looking for his check leave.

“Hey, hey…” Namjoon stopped him. “Hear me completely first. You know, you have to listen carefully before acting. Or else the danger will follow you.”

Hyunsik nodded and stood straight to listen. He was always fond of the elder and saw him as a role model even he was three years Younger than him.

“I have decided to start an entertainment company. You are also in this field. So it’s not a good idea for me to ask some help by you.” Namjoon said.

Hyunsik blinked his eyes, thought for a second, “So what? It will be honour for me to compete with you.”

Namjoon chuckled, “Boy, I am just starting.”

“Joon, it’s not about starting, it’s about who is starting. It’s Kim Namjoon right? Then it will reach high.” Hyunsik said and handed him the check.

Namjoon frowned at the check and looked at the man who was smirking.

“What? It’s not that much.” He chuckled.

“You are unbelievable, hyung.” Namjoon mumbled before leaving a two-crore dollar check.

_   _  _   _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _ 

“Sir, there are some complaints about illegal drug marketing reported in Seoul station.” Officer Yeri said.

Yeonho looked at her, “Since when?”

“Last year.” She said making him looked at her in shock.

“Then why didn’t you take an action?” he slightly raised his voice.