DEMOLISHMENT XI

Jinyoung made his way towards one of the guest houses of Baes. He was jogging a little bit before reaching inside and saw Yonyue at the couch.

“Why do you want to meet me so urgent?” he asked.

“Check out here, Mr. Park.” Yonyue showed.

It was some files having some paper cuttings about the news of the disastrous ending of Parks as a headline.

Yonyue plugged a pend rive into her system and showed him some other newspaper cuttings too.

“Look at the bottom news.” She pointed at the down.

It was the news about the death of Officer Yeri’s. it was a car crush. What made his eyes striked was, at the part of telling, there were only one dead body was gotten from the crush, and it belongs to a lady.

“Choongmin said that, when they chased them, Yeri had Yeonho’s son with her. Then how could this be?” she asked.

“Gaon was the one who examined everything and said that they got both of their dead bodies then.” He gritted his teeth, “May be he had lied to get his share.”

“I don’t know about that, but look here. There was some information about an officer who recently joined in Seoul special investigation police wing.” She showed the profile.

“Seo Changbin.” Jinyoung got surprised at first. “No way, this can’t be possible.  There are so many people out there having same last name.”

“This Seo Changbin, was coming from Australia. He was an adopted son of Mr. Lee Minhyuck, a business man.” She showed him his picture too, “I saw this man with Kim Seokjin of Hybe last day.”

Jinyoung was even more shocked to hear something like this. Now he can see a possibility of Changbin being rescued by the Kims that day.

“And I am damn sure, the boy I saw that day was Yang Jeongin, Yang Jeongho’s twin brother. They were identical twins, nothing in difference other than their personality. Jeongin was an introvert, calm and doesn’t smile often like Jeongho.” She said. “We are about to kill him too, but he escaped and couldn’t trace off any information, even in school too.”

It was a school which secure every students details and their background information. It was a strict management rule and policy.

“Is there a chance there, Seungyol killed Jeongin that day instead of Jeongho?” Jinyoung asked her.

After all, they know, the Kims and this Changbin have something to do with the all things happening right now. If Jeongin also out the daylight, then, then there is a possibility of him joining with them. Also, if it is Jeongho instead of Jeongin, then Hyunjin will be linked too.

“Nope. Jeongho’s blood type was O while Jeongin’s was A. Because, Hyunjin gave him his blood to Jeongin once and we did go with post-mortem procedure and later concluding him being went to China.” Yonyue said.

“Then these little beings had been going together with that Kim bitches for sure.” He mumbled angrily.

At that time, he got a call. “WHAT!”

Both of them rushed to the Bae mansion. Soohyuck was resting over the couch, rubbing his temple. Beside the couch, Seungyol was standing there with his neutral face.

They both looked at Jinyoung and Yonyue entering the living room. Soohyuck gave him a helpless face before turning to the news broadcasted in television.

SHOCKING CONFESSION OF ATTORNEY LOUSIE YOON!’

Below that, a video attached, about Lousie confessing everything that they had done, including Parks death too.