FORTUITOUS BRIGHT LIGHT V

“We need to speed things up.” Mr. Jang said to Chan and Changbin infront of him.

Both of the young officers looked at each other before turning back to their senior.

“Why so suddenly? Did something happen?” Changbin asked which made the senior to raise an eyebrow at them.

“Sorry, you were the one who told us to go slow the other day? That’s why we ask like that.” Chan said.

Mr. Jang sighed, “I just wanted to check if there is another murder happened or not.”

He said that making the other two widened their eyes in shock. They never expected something like this will spill out from their senior’s mouth.

“I know, this must sound crazy, but not only that the original reason.” He said. “We have some pressures from higher authority that we must move slow.”

Chan and Changbin heard everything carefully. It sounds surprise to them even though pressurizing is a usual thing. The surprising element in it was, why they told to be go slow in such an important case. Normally, authority will tell them to find the culprit as soon as possible.

“I still didn’t get that, why. But since the crime is not happened for the past few days doesn’t make sure that it won’t happen in the future too. We don’t have to look that. People’s safety is our priority.” Mr. Jang said.

“Sir, Soobin and Yeonjun were on their leave after the wedding. Let us wait until next week. There is only three days left for this week to be over.” Chan said.

Mr. Jang thought for a while. “I will leave it for now, but don’t expect this from me tomorrow.”

“We know the seriousness, but we can’t find them, until we get another clue.” Chan said.

“We have to sort it out. Someone is hiding under the bushes. So well.” Changbin said.

“So, what’s next?” Mr. Jang asked.
Changbin turned to them, “We have to let the public know, the thing behind it Cannibals.”

_   _  _   _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _ 

“Eonnie…” Soyeon reached at their house back from the hospital.

“What is it? How is she?” Miyeon asked.

From Soyeon’s face, she can assume that, it was not a good news. Minnie was resting there, while watching television also turned her attention towards them.

“That girl… she died.”

“It was a heart attack, after paralysing. The terrifying part was, she was continuously laughing all the time before her death.” The nurse explained to them.

“So, did you examine her?” Soyeon asked.

“No, we didn’t get the time though. We were about to call a psychiatrist while giving her primary treatment. But she was not in her right state of mind, also died yesterday morning.” The nurse explained.

It’s been two days after the wedding had happened. The girl admitted at night and she died the next day morning. So the doctors didn’t get enough time.

“Okay, thanks for the information.” Miyeon said.

The nurse bowed and left. The girls both looked at each other.
When they exited the hospital, a car followed them. The black car parked at the front of the railway station where Miyeon and Soyeon had dropped off by a taxi.