SHADOWS XII

Hyunjin told Minho about Jisung, being an intersex. Minho was shocked to hear that.

He thought, Jisung was a girl. He is straight.

The younger was too feminine. He is so attractive and beautiful than any other girls that Minho had seen. That made him a bit sad. Jisung was unfortunately, a boy.

Minho promised Hyunjin that he won’t pester the younger anymore.

After all, all the encounters of Minho were girls. None of were boys, not even a single one.

So, Hyunjin thought, Minho left that behind. But not all thoughts gone right, you know.

“Hyung, Minho hyung.” Hyunjin called him making the elder to flinch at the sudden yelling.

“What?” he asked annoyingly, rubbing his ears.

“Don’t stare too much.” Hyunjin said.

Minho rolled his eyes and looked back at Jisung, who was standing beside Seungyol, like an obedient kitten.

Hela was sitting there, so descent today, not her usual, casual self or flirting one. Sujin also there, she got to like the cheerful Minho.

After all, they can understand from the way Hyunjin take him as he mentioned about the elder, he really liked Minho. The only thing they wanted to confirm was is he attracted to Minho.

“Hyung, let me tell you, go and get a girl or else I will kill you for sure.” Hyunjin said.

This made Sujin to sigh in relief. Even though Minho rolled his eyes at the younger, he did notice Sujin also Jisung too.

When Minho and Jisung met their eyes at each other, Minho smirked. Jisung just didn’t mind that and looked at the file in his husband’s hand. Seungyol who saw this, pulled him by his waist even more closer.

Jisung blushed at the sudden touch. Seungyol pecked his side face, “I will come soon in the evening. Do you want anything?”

“Sanitary napkins.” Jisung whispered.

“Are you on your periods, sweetheart?” he poked inside of his cheeks.

Jisung slightly nodded. Seungyol was not happy at that.

“How long?” he pressed his palm over his lower abdomen making Jisung to blush.

“Two days, running out of pads.” He whispered.

“So, I have to wait for another three days. Too bad.” He whispered to him and kissed his side cheeks.

Jisung only sat there, did nothing. Hela was fuming in anger while Sujin rolled her eyes. When Jisung met his eyes with Minho again, as expected, Minho was staring at him.

But this time, his face was a bit different. It was not that usual smirk, but a bit of seriousness covered. Jisung didn’t saw him like this before. One thing Jisung got to know that day.

In between Seungyol and Minho, Minho was more dangerous when he is mad.

“Thank you so much Minho.”

Minho dragged himself from Jisung to not be focused on to him anymore when Sujin started to speak towards him.

“I didn’t expect my cheerful and lively Jinnie will be back after what that vicious boy done towards him then. You are the one who give us back our old Jinnie.” Sujin said.

“No. he was the sincere friend I got among all others. So I am so lucky and thankful towards him.” Minho replied.

“How sweet of you! You are not only handsome but good-hearted too.” Sujin said.

“It’s true, there are vicious snakes in this world more than pure-hearts.” Hela said.

“And it is really hard to find them. But I wish, cute ones blush hard when we stare at them as ours.” Minho stared intently at Hela which made her blush at his tones and stares too.

Minho then turned to Jisung, who was silently sitting near Seungyol. He seems to be bored and wanted to move away from him.

But Seungyol wrapping his arms around his waist like that, how can he?

Minho poked his inner cheeks with his tongue and saw Seungyol finally walked towards him.

Jisung stood near his husband while the others were all on the couch. Sujin already made her way towards her room.

“Why are you standing there? You cannot understand any business affairs, do you?” Hela asked him.

“She is right. You can go rest sweetheart.” Seungyol said to him.

“Let him stand there if he wants. After all, he is a graduate. Maybe he is interested.” Hyunjin suggested.

“I don’t think so. She seems to be bored.” Minho said with a smirk.

Seungyol can see Minho, resting his hands lightly on Hela’s thigh and she seems to be comfortable. He was finally relieved that she is getting over him and happy with that.

Minho slowly rubbed her thighs, making her blushed. Jisung stared disgustingly at that. But when he looked at his face, he completely got off guard that Minho was staring at him while doing this.

“Yeah, I am not interested.”
With that, Jisung walked to his room.

Minho took his hands back and turned to the project that they were about to discuss.

“So I think, the project with SM will be a good one.” Minho suggested.

“Good, you have good tactics.” Seungyol complimented.

It was a rare sight that Seungyol would accept someone and Minho was one among them.

“Love is blind.” Hyunjin mumbled making Seungyol to clear his throat.

At that time, Seungyol got a call from the office which made him to go there. Hyunjin accompanied him and told Minho to wait till he come back which made Minho to roll his eyes at him.

“It’s too boring here. Can we go to the balcony, just to see the views?” Minho asked to Hela.

“Of course. Take the stairs and turn left. Let me take the binocular.” She said.

“Binocular?” Minho was confused.

“Surprise.” She winked at him.

Minho took the stairs as she said but went to the right which was Jisung’s shared room with Seungyol.

He opened the door and saw the younger was drawing his iPad, on his bed, laying on his stomach.

He smirked as he thought, this is the best time to be with Jisung.