GOLDEN KEYS I

Changbin stood up from his seat and turned to Jisung who was listening to their story really attentively and patiently.

“We are the one who did everything, Jisung. We told everything to you, not as confession. Because, we didn’t felt guilty a little bit.”

Changbin said that with a straight face. But his eyes were so gloomy and emitting dangerous aura.

Same goes to the other three. Seungmin who was been silent all these while, was same as Changbin. Jeongin smirked dangerously, while Hyunjin chuckled.

“First, we need a clear picture of our enemies. Nam Choongmin, Jung Gaon, Bae Seungyol, Lousie Yoon, Bae Soohyuck and finally Park Jinyoung.” Seungmin said.

“For that, we waited another two three years for everybody to get graduate. At that time, we took time to study our enemies.” Jeongin said.

“Uncle Seokjin’s brother Kim Taehyung, was a high rank officer in government. From his influence we took information about Gaon. Choongmin and Lousie.” Hyunjin said as he got up from the couch, walked towards the window.

“Uncle Heoseok made all the internal-external affairs in the police department. This made our things easier than we thought. We just need to get on to the ground to slaughter the monsters.” Jeongin said as a dangerous aura emitting from him.

“About Baes, even living that house for years, I couldn’t get anything about them. Even Seungyol could do something like this wasn’t being told by Innie that time, I still believe him as my beloved brother.” He chuckled at the end.

“That’s when we moved a spy. Kim Minju.” Changbin chuckled.

Minju was still in her graduation years, same age as Jeongin. She was smart, sharp and cool. She and Jeongin, tracked the personal sites of Baes and got some information and structure about Bae group.

“Beside all these, we didn’t get any information about Jinyoung. Only know the main source of Bae group is from London.” Jeongin said.

“At first we thought it was from Lousie. But not exactly. We want Jinyoung to come out from that hole he was hiding.” Changbin said.

“Seungyol was being treated by Jinyoung at the past. That was our turning point. We want to provoke him, to make him go crazy, but couldn’t find anything though.” Hyunjin said.

“That’s when, you came into the frame.” Changbin said.

Oppa, Bae Seungyol cared for his wife so much. Her name is Han Jisung.”

Minju told the seven of them. Felix turned to Minho who gave him a smirk.

Hyunjin leaned against his chair. “Thank god, he finally gone after some other. Or else I would still suffer.” He chuckled at the end.

“If Seungyol had care for her, then that girl must be really pretty.” Jeongin said.

“Pretty or not, we are not having any mercy towards anyone here.” Minho said.

At the party hall of Kang Daniel. Jisung was sitting calmly near his husband Seungyol.

At the corner of the hall, Felix and Minho were standing there. Their eyes were on Jisung.

Felix said with a chuckle, “I think she is an innocent girl.”

“Really?”  Minho smirked.

His voice was deep but eyes were too sharp. When they saw Jisung walked towards the washroom, he patted Felix’s shoulder.

“Where are you going?” he asked.