SHADOWS II

“I think I have to use the washroom.” Jisung softly told to his husband.

“Do I need to come with you?” he turned to the younger.

“No. I am going to the washroom.” He said, stressing the syllables.

“I will tell Hela to accompany you…”

“No need.” Jisung cut him off quickly. “I will be back soon.”

Before Seungyol could speak more, Jisung was already walking towards the washroom.

“Fine. Come sooner.” He mumbled at his wife.

“Why shouldn’t I come with you?”

Jisung stopped in his track when he heard Hela.

She was leaning against the wall, squinted her eyes at him. Jisung sighed before turning to her.

“Where were you? Did you eat anything yet?” he asked calmly.

“Tsk! What a caring fellow! Can’t you fuck off already?” she sneered at him.

“If you want me to fuck off, then why are you still in my way minding my business. Am I the one who have to tell you this?” he asked back.

“You! Wait till we reach home.” With that she walked away.

He shook his head at her childishness. She was three years elder than him. As the only daughter of her rich parents, made her grown up spoiled a way too much.

She got what she wished for in her life, except the young charming star, Bae Seungyol.

Her mother was being friends with Bae Sujin. She was brought up in America. When she returned, Seungyol was not only married Jisung but also in deeply love with him. This made her blood boil.

By then she decided to work with Seungyol in Bae corporation as well as staying with them in the mansion.

Sujin was also interested in this marriage with Hela, but it didn’t happen which made her relationship as a mother-in-law with Jisung didn’t went well.

Jisung got out from the toilet and went to the wash basin to wash his hands. When he looks up from the basin to the mirror, the reflection made his eyes went wide.

A couple were making out. It was so shameful to saw them both were so wild. Jisung felt disgusted at the sight.

Not only about the make out, but it was in a ladies’ toilet. How can a man enter in it? The party was all about to the prideful VIPs but right here, there is someone who is so shameless and maner less.

“Shameless.” He mumbled.

He was about to walk away, but himself tripped on his gown. He squealed a bit at the unexpected fall.

The man opened his eyes suddenly pulled Jisung by his waist and lifted him up, before the other could reach the ground and put him on the ground, pinning him against the wall.

Their bodies were touching; the man was leaning against him.

Their noses were about to touch. Jisung slowly opened his eyes, meeting his chocolate orbs with a pair of dark orbs.

His eyes were sharp, sculptured nose, pink plumb lips. His blond bangs were covering his forehead.

The man was extremely handsome and smirked at Jisung’s stunned face.

“Wow! Cool.” The girl said, smirking and clapping her hands at the man.

“Thanks sweetie.” The man said, still his eyes didn’t leave Jisung.