FORTUITOUS BRIGHT LIGHT X

A single tear escaped from his eyes as he looked at Chan before slowly shaking his head. Chan’s eyes softened at the view.

“Did anything unusual happened that night?” Felix asked this time.

Jisung glared at him which make anyone feel scared at bit, “Do I have to share what I had in my bedroom with my husband? Are you not ashamed to ask?”

This made them speechless. The question was asked in wrong way and Jisung heard that even more wrong.

“Ok, bye.” Jeongin was about to leave with Hyunjin but Seungmin pulled him back and Changbin nudged Felix to ask properly.

“L-Look that’s not what I mean…”

“Go away!” Jisung yelled at him.

“You...” Felix became furious as he was about to get into the bed towards Jisung, but the pillow landed right onto his face making him fall back.

“OUCH!”

Changbin caught him and dragged him back. Jisung became even more furious as he reached a flower vase near from the nightstand near for self-defence.

“Hey, hey, hey. No need to be scared. We just wanted to ask you something. Please calm down.” Seungmin said as he slowly approached him.

But Jisung just glared at him, tightening his grip even more around the vase. He then looked at Felix too.

Minho glared at Felix making him rolled his eyes and stay back. Changbin comforted him. When Jisung met his eyes with Minho, he saw Minho’s eyes softened. But Jisung hated him now, and turned his face away harshly making Minho’s heart tighten.

“What you want to know?” Jisung asked with dry throat.

“Are you thirsty?” Jeongin asked.

Jisung avoided Minho’s presence completely. He sighed before put the vase away, taking the water bottle near him and gulped a bit then held the vase back in his hand again.

“We know you are not trying to protect him. But one thing you have to know is, your husband is not a person you see outside. He… is a psychopath. A murder.” Hyunjin said.

Instead of being panicking or surprised, Jisung didn’t responded, just lowering his gaze. This made the others surprised a bit.

“You are thinking that, he did all those murders?” Jisung asked slowly.

Hyunjin looked over to Jeongin before nodding with a small hum. Jisung became silent for a moment. He won’t believe any of them, but not Hyunjin. He is the only cousin of his so called husband, who he cared very much.

“That night… he came late. I-I was sleeping and…” Jisung trailed off his sentence.

“And?” Minho asked curiously.

Jisung didn’t mind him and looked over to Chan, “I only saw him at the morning. Didn’t say anything special, just left to the company like that.”

“Did he behaved anything unusual? Did you noticed anything?” Seungmin asked.

It took him a second to shook his head. Minho was not at all satisfied.

“Did he do anything to you that night?”

The question made everyone speechless. Chan and Seungmin shook their head while Hyunjin and Changbin face palmed.

Felix gave him a look like, ‘seriously bro? didn’t you saw how strong that pillow hit was?’ while Jeongin just blinked.

“Please go out if you are done.” Jisung said.